Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
TC Motorsports
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished working on Farhads car, installed a full fuel system and cleaned up a few messes. Now it is off to Woon to tune and work his magic to get the AEM running correctly. Here are the pics of the before and after.

Plastic wrap is used for more than leftovers!

And now the after...........

We did not have time to get it detailed up for him, but when we get all of the polished work repolished this car will be blinging.

·
Banned
754 Posts
mkbvictory said:
Bling bling!!! holla!!!!
Hoping to be on the cover of DUB magazine with all the chrome:). Rayburn did an awesome job as well as doing it on time, he also did much more than that. He fixed tons of electrical stuff underneath the engine bay as well as inside the car. Fixed my electronics, targa, new steering wheel, full fuel kit (chrome:)), painted the engine bay, and added dress-up kits. I'm pretty sure I forgot some other stuff, but now I can't wait to get the car tuned by Woon and see how she runs. It sucks that I'm only going to tune the car for PUMP for now, becasue I don't think that cluth is strong enough to hold the power with race gas. Soon though I will change it!!!

~Farhad G.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Damn that paint is loud. Looks nice.

·
TC Motorsports
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
phatfd3s said:
Damn that paint is loud. Looks nice.

Yeah but you have to remember this was a show car and it was built to get attention, trust me it accomplishes its goal very well. I took this thing around the block and had people hooting and hollering at me.

·
Banned
469 Posts
I love that turbo. It makes such a sick noise.

Good job on the engine bay aswell rayburn~

Any possible way we could get a video after the tuning? :bigthumb:

Alek

·
TC Motorsports
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
xemp7 said:
I love that turbo. It makes such a sick noise.

Good job on the engine bay aswell rayburn~

Any possible way we could get a video after the tuning? :bigthumb:

Alek

Farhad should video it on the dyno, may be one of the only times that car see's a WOT pull.

·
TC Motorsports
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Turblown said:
I was thinking about one of these :)

You've already seen it...

Can you post the rest of the pics of the mani?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Ryan,

I emailed you the pictures of a previous one we made a while ago. If needs be I can email you some more again. I have one sitting on the shelf @ the shop, I planned on bringing it to this tuscon meet...

·
TC Motorsports
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Turblown said:
Ryan,

I emailed you the pictures of a previous one we made a while ago. If needs be I can email you some more again. I have one sitting on the shelf @ the shop, I planned on bringing it to this tuscon meet...

I will bring my camera so I can take some pics and put them on the site

·
Registered
129 Posts
Well this one really isn't picture worthy yet, its been on the flow bench and its been scratched up. I plan on putting a different flange on it for a bigger throttle body then having the guys goto town on polishing.. Need a test chassis 1st....

·
TC Motorsports
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Turblown said:
Well this one really isn't picture worthy yet, its been on the flow bench and its been scratched up. I plan on putting a different flange on it for a bigger throttle body then having the guys goto town on polishing.. Need a test chassis 1st....

I should have called you over when I had Farhads car apart, that would have been a perfect time.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts