Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Home from school and a new bentley dealership just opened up near my house...so why not go and take a look around? :) They were still finishing up some of the interior details but the dealership was open and I later found out that they had already sold a good amount of cars, for bentley. Once I pulled up there were 4 bentley GTs sitting outside and to say the least I have not seen a more beautiful car in a very long time, I have always respected them as a car maker but im sure you've all heard "Its just an overpriced VW" yea that was me before today. There was one silver one that was being sold as we pulled up and I talked to the guy who was trading in his Porsche 996 cabrio, he couldnt stop raving about how impressed he was (he decided on a silver one not sure of the exact name of the color...but very nice). There were only 3 people there at the time looking around so Im guessing not many people knew they were open (more like not that many people can afford one) but the people at Bentley of Atlanta were amazingly nice...like scary nice. Not a plug but if you get a bentley....get it there...anyways :blah: :blah:. We go inside to look around and there was the most unique color I have ever seen on a car...didnt like it at first but I couldnt stop looking at it. A lady in parts walks by and tells me to hop in b/c she sees me staring while my dad and friend drool over the arnage T. The color was called chestnut and you have got to see this car in real life...a car has never done this to me...I felt violated...but in a good way. She said it was the only one in that color in the SE United states at the time...no other dealer had ordered one that color but damn...it was sexy.

The way everything cordinates perfectly...PERFECTLY...this is the way a car should be made and she tells me that she has to move the car so I might as well take her for a test drive.... :coold: ummm hell yea. WOW...no wait WOW If I had 170k this bad boy would be in my garage as im typing this...Id be typing in the car btw... the response (6.0L Twin Turbocharged V12) awd luxury and styling ...I was in heaven. Very smooth shifting F1 paddles, incredible speed and a quiet comfortable interior. If you have the means then get a move on and buy this car definitly one of the happiest days of my life...it was amazing im still in shock. But yea I thought I'd share my experience b/c I have nothing better to do at 1am well I could be watching star wars but I can wait another day.
YAY BENTLEY!!!!

·
Sudafed can't kill me.
979 Posts
I saw a black one today on the highway, pretty hot shit.

·
Registered
58 Posts
ive driven plenty of them. very very nice cars. ride is really smoot and stable. good power also.
i wouldnt mind having one.

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
PaKmaN said:
I knew some guy back in high school. His dad had this car 2 years ago.
No. No he didnt.

I cant believe them have it roped off :lol:

Its like roping off an SL55

My buddy sells R.R., Bemtley, Lambo, Aston etc for Kerbeck and he said they are selling GT's at a phenomenal rate. I forget how many a month he said, but I'll ask. I see one across the street from me everyday and F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S has one that he parks out fron of his apt I see a lot. They are getting pretty popular and if you ask me - with good reason too. Much better choice then the MB.

Reactions: T51R SPL BB

·
Registered
507 Posts
There are two at the place I consult at...freakin' sweet cars! If I had they money no doubt this would be the car I'd get...from what I read 600bhp as well...what more could you want?

·
Registered
317 Posts
PaKmaN said:
I knew some guy back in high school. His dad had this car 2 years ago.
Can you please explain that to me.... :dunno:
Some guy who works around the corner has one in silver. I initially didn't like them in pictures, but it looked soooo much nicer in person.

·
Registered
594 Posts
definitely looks a lot better in person...the car is actually quite big...i think this car definitely took a nice bit into the 150k car market...it seems like a lot of people who would've gotten cars like the s55 and z8's are turning to these cars...

·
Registered
392 Posts
Yeah they are nice cars, there are 2 in my area, well one in Binghamton, NY and one in Cortland NY, some other older dude has some other type of bently, my friend took some pics of it on his camera phone when he got back from golfing the other day :).

·
Registered
412 Posts
CrazY fCuK said:
i guarantee youve never seen one in person...
I saw one for the first time waiting to cross the street and a ultra clean white one slowly goes by slowing to the red light and it had 20 inch deep dish multi piece chrome wheels and I was stunned at how different it looks in person.........

The pics of the Bentley GT are not a good indication of how it looks in person, it looks way better in person than in pics. Plus with 20-22 inch deep dish wheels and a 1 and a half drop it is amazing.....

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
RL82 said:
Can you please explain that to me.... :dunno:
Some guy who works around the corner has one in silver. I initially didn't like them in pictures, but it looked soooo much nicer in person.
You know one other car I thought looked like crap till I saw it perosn a few times, now I love it - maserati quattroporte. For the price its the unique and curvy - sexy if i may. I love it, but it took seeing a few times in person. pictures never did it justice

Reactions: RL82

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
devioust78supra said:
There are two at the place I consult at...freakin' sweet cars! If I had they money no doubt this would be the car I'd get...from what I read 600bhp as well...what more could you want?
552bhp to be exact but might as well say 600...yea it is the hotness I cant stop thinking about this car and if this is the poor mans bentley Id be honored to join that club. JAMES' POOR MAN GT :bigthumb:

·
Champagne Papi
5,701 Posts
RL82 said:
Can you please explain that to me.... :dunno:.

I didn't really care to ask how he has one.. Everyone always talked about it at school. I never believed them till I saw his dad pick him up from school a few times.

·
Probably at the track...
417 Posts
^^^agreed. Friend has one...Triple black...Stunner!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts