Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I am just curious so if everyone could help me out real quick. What is everyone's best 1/4 mile time on there stock Mark IV Supra TT? Be sure to include whether it is an automatic or Manual and how you got it. Thnx alot.

·
SupraCop
407 Posts
In my exp. I usually get low 7's. Just kidding Ken.
I'd like to no the answer myself though. Can someone who has raced answer.\
I just got my car last mon and will be going to Etown on sat.
On another site someone told me 13.7 - 13.5 Bone stock.
what do you guys think

S

·
0 Posts
nj94supratt said:
In my exp. I usually get low 7's. Just kidding Ken.
I'd like to no the answer myself though. Can someone who has raced answer.\
I just got my car last mon and will be going to Etown on sat.
On another site someone told me 13.7 - 13.5 Bone stock.
what do you guys think

Did you buy a Supra before you even knew what they could do stock?

H

·
0 Posts
My 1/4 time

Ran a 13.5 @ 104 w/ a 2.2 60 foot with intake (HKS and K&N filter) and cat-back (HKS dual dragger).

Its an automatic, too. I was happy.

D

·
0 Posts
HS, no offense but how is that relevant to how the car performs stock?

My car (black) went [email protected] bone stock except with nitto drag radials on TE37s (tires that came on it were shot)

I believe Guilly went [email protected] or something like that with his black car when it was stock.

-warren

D

·
0 Posts
the only thing I think is possibly the case is that some stock supras are just running more boost than others, most people BPU the car soon after getting it so its not a major issue anyways though... i think its amusing that people can't run 12s in a BPU car though.

-warren

S

·
0 Posts
I thought a stock (stick) Supra was supposed to run a 13.5? My friend has a set of Volk rims, and BPU upgrade on his Supra. An the best he got was a 13.5. Of course this was at the Kansas City track so I don't know if elevation or the heat had anything to do with the time. I know he doesn't suck at driving though. He knows how to drive fine. Maybe he just doesn't know how to launch well? What do you all think? Cause from what i've heard a Supra should run 13.2 with Air intake, Downpipe, Cat-back and a boost controller. :(

S

·
0 Posts

This is my friend's Supra, I didn't remember what the exact name was for the style of Volks he has, but they look good don't you think?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
WOTM.com said:
I ran 13.001 in a stock Supra with bald ass tires. Saad ran a 12.9 in a bone stock Supra. Guilly ran a 12.9 in a stock Supra. And we don't run at a fast track either.
:) What color is that man cause I love it?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ohhh....Thats stock isn't it. I've seen the color before but for some reason it looked different to me in that picture which is why I asked.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts