Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to decide on the best air fuel management for my budget (about 500). I have a few options in mind and want a few opinions. Here is what is on my list as options.

SAFC II or NEO
MAF PRO
Greddy E-manage Piggyback

Right now I have stock turbo, injectors, running about 7 psi. I have k&n fipk, 3in dp, open cat, new aluminum ic's and bov. Stock type hg at 75 ft lbs. I am not after a lot of boost right now, maybe around 10 psi and I want to be able to tune my 7m to its best but also have something I can use for later upgrades. Before I purchase my a/f control I am getting a PLX wideband, probably the DM-5 with display. So what would be my best option for a/f control?

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
? if your looking to mess with your a/f only id go with the safc.

if your looking to go for a switch from the karman vortex afm then get the MAFT-PRO or VPC

if your looking for messing with a/f and a bunch of other things you can go with the e-man.

basically you asked a long and drawn out question that is kinda complex

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So those options are all good, it just depends on how far I want to take it. Which one would be the easiest to setup? I know there are write ups on the maft pro and the greddy. Is the SAFC easy to tune?

·
United States of America
1,469 Posts
There are some links in my sig that may help with some of the options you listed.
Installation wiring diagram for piggybacks. Excel worksheets for making adjustments. You'll need the wideband you're getting.

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
^ Dude nice links in your sig! Thanks! :D

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There are some links in my sig that may help with some of the options you listed.
Installation wiring diagram for piggybacks. Excel worksheets for making adjustments. You'll need the wideband you're getting.

Nice documentation. Thanks! :)

·
United States of America
1,469 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, so I did some more reading between here and supramania and I have decided how I am going to proceed. Based on the price and having the most options for my long term goals I am going to get the Greddy E-Manage Blue after I get my wideband and I learn to use it. I think this will get me what I want now a later on down the road. Thanks everyone for your help.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts