Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
supraman
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
best brake pads available?

Can anyone suggest the best hi-performance brake pads that are available for the supra.
cheers!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Re: best brake pads available?

randy said:
Can anyone suggest the best hi-performance brake pads that are available for the supra.
cheers!
stock brake pads are fine. imo i dont think pads will help you out much without upgrading the WHOLE brake system. its just not worth shelling out the extra money to stop 2 ft shorter or watever. if u want better pads, then get ceramic, at least they dont leave dust all over your wheels and your car. :)

·
silvermkiv
448 Posts
I would either suggest EBC greenstuff pads or Carbotech panther plus pads. I used the EBC's on my old viper and thought they did a fine job. I will probably go with the panter plus pads on my supra to see if they are any better.

www.greatbrakes.com is the ebc site

www.carbotech.com is the other

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Performance Friction:bigok:

Hawk HP Plus:bthumb:

Porterfield:bthumb:

Project µ (mu)TYPE HC-TITAN Kai:bthumb:

EBC RedStuff:( :nono:

T

·
0 Posts
Syed Shah said:
Poterfield pads: much better than stock IMHO.
I agree, just put some Porterfield R4S (the fast road ones) pads on all round. Was recommended these or the Carbotech Panther Plus when I was looking into it before.

S

·
0 Posts
Re: Re: best brake pads available?

aznsupra said:

stock brake pads are fine. imo i dont think pads will help you out much without upgrading the WHOLE brake system. its just not worth shelling out the extra money to stop 2 ft shorter or watever. if u want better pads, then get ceramic, at least they dont leave dust all over your wheels and your car. :)
well they're good til they start sounding like SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH! So if you got some QUIET pads plz lmk @ [email protected] thanks

Rob~

·
Poser Extraordinaire
350 Posts
Hey Jeff, where can i get performance friction pads?

Hey Jeff, where can i get performance friction pads?

Ting

JWatson said:
Performance Friction:bigok:

Hawk HP Plus:bthumb:

Porterfield:bthumb:

Project µ (mu)TYPE HC-TITAN Kai:bthumb:

EBC RedStuff:( :nono:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts