1.hks.
2.Jun
3.Unorthodox
4.Titan Motorsports

N

·
0 Posts
i read the jun ones where the best
because they have a 5 bolt pattern just like the Unorthodox which means no chance of slipping like the low-quality AEM. 2) It uses the stock Toyota cam gear outer ring unlike Unorthodox or AEM which means your important timing belt fits 100%.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
actually guys im stuck between two the
jun and the titan motorsport one!

·
Got Juice?
468 Posts
Get the JUN... They spend alot of money on research and development. I'm sure thats what they did when they constructed their cam gears. Although UO Racing Cams are just as good as anyone else's. Plus you can dress up your engine bay alittle better with the UO.

·
HKS whore
31 Posts
I bought a set of jun cam gears from a buddy of mine that owns a shop here in Cali. I picked them up for about $300 for the pair. I could ask him if he wants to do a group buy for that amount if there's enough interest.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Is there any reall gain in getting both intake and exhaust cam gear?

I read that you really only need the exhuast side because the intake side is just for look. Can someout verify this for me before I order? Thanks

·
" its not a Tuuurbo"
844 Posts
ApexSupra1 said:
I bought a set of jun cam gears from a buddy of mine that owns a shop here in Cali. I picked them up for about $300 for the pair. I could ask him if he wants to do a group buy for that amount if there's enough interest.
apex.. when you get a better deal , with or without group buy , let me know , im down..

[email protected]

S

·
0 Posts
wow, that sounds like a good deal. I'd also be interested in a group buy for a pair of JUN cam gears.

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
it also fits onto the n/a supra right? i might also be interested. let me know.

T

·
0 Posts
I Perfer HKS but JUn is also good i'm not familar with the other brands you listed but i can tellyou never buy AEM cam gears it screws up the timing becse teh gears o not mach the stock gears but JUn and HKS all are reliable and there gears exactly fit timing and you will notexperience any problems with HKs.
TOyotaCivic9

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea i know about aem thats why i did not list them!
ToyotaCivic9 said:
I Perfer HKS but JUn is also good i'm not familar with the other brands you listed but i can tellyou never buy AEM cam gears it screws up the timing becse teh gears o not mach the stock gears but JUn and HKS all are reliable and there gears exactly fit timing and you will notexperience any problems with HKs.
TOyotaCivic9

E

·
0 Posts
AEM sucks that much???

Can anyone tell me if they had their cam gear slip on them???

Thanks,

Stan

1 - 14 of 14 Posts