1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
AEM SP63
1,459 Posts
Another Supra

·
On the edge of adhesion..
942 Posts
Ran neck and neck with a Suzuki 750 GSX in the first 3 gears and had to stop, pulled on a 911 Carrera C4, walked on a 911 turbo above 140 mph, blew out a couple of Mustangs, walked on a seriously modded Turbo VW GTI up top above 130 MPH.

L

·
0 Posts
HEHEHEHEHE

Recently stayed with a 355 spider twin turbo that shit was nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After 125 hes gone

Ferari boosting sound incredible.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
You stayed with a 355 "twin turbo"??
What have you got in your engine? A Home Depot solid rocket booster?
I did a search for a twin turbo 355...Nothing.
Sorry. I'm a doubter. I willl admit though, that I could be wrong - Your story could be as genuine as your carbon fiber interior...
:O

L

·
0 Posts
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

That would be KEONIG Twin turbo Kit for the 355- that would be a custom job idiot.

I started talking to this guy at Starbucks and hes was turbo this and that, followed him to the highway and we go at it.

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Re: HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

LamaRossa said:
That would be KEONIG Twin turbo Kit for the 355- that would be a custom job idiot.

I started talking to this guy at Starbucks and hes was turbo this and that, followed him to the highway and we go at it.
Name calling isn't tolerated here bud. Cut it out or get kicked out. There has been entirely too much name calling going on lately and it's not going to be tolerated anymore.

And as for a twin turbo 355 and you keeping up with him? I HIGHLY doubt that. Even if it was a custom job and with the weight of that car, you gotta be about 600hp or have about a half a mile head start.

L

·
0 Posts
Umm I apologize Trent for the comments
Had a real long day at work and this idiot at the gas station talking shit about supras and fake ferrari that i had to put him in his place.

And dont assume that my car is still slow
Lam

·
Moderator, megalos ntabatzis!!
4,409 Posts
Re: Re: HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Name calling isn't tolerated here bud. Cut it out or get kicked out. There has been entirely too much name calling going on lately and it's not going to be tolerated anymore.
where did that come from? Sounds like kindergarden all over again. Everyone calls people names on here, its just the internet.

Carrera s, c4 911, c5s, zr1, 320 fw civic, BPU rx7 fd3s, zazzn s supra when it was stock turbo :D. 500cc ninja, and my personal favorite: 355 (fiero replica) LOL... "why is that ferrari so slow?"...

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
No one is assuming your car is slow dude. I have a great respect for your car and the things you have done to it. Others here do not, but I can appreciate what you are trying to do.

All I was saying is that I am almost 100% positive that last time I checked, you were not on any kind of serious power level. You would have to be WAY up there to beat a car of that level. That's all I was saying.

L

·
0 Posts
hehehehehehehehehe

That painted pic of my motor is burn in everyones head heheh

That was a joke dude. I blew that motor years ago.

I like keeping my car performance on the down low. Its more fun to leave the suprise!!! See my tailights on the street.

Many people dont expect the fake ferrari to be fast but i didnt spend much on the body kit so wheres the money goes???????????HEHEH

also Trent if u still reading this post U still got 550's forsale?? I want it for my 91 T. Price?????

Lam

·
Registered
6,364 Posts
that silver engine ISburning in everyones head.

This is what he has now.

and

Though lam needs a far away shot.

He is running naaawwwzzz... :eek:

·
on vacation
3,062 Posts
I blew away a Gran Am GT :dunno::wtf:...I don't fit in here...

When I had my FC nice and clean and running good I beat a Ferrari 355 spyder...but only cuz we went from a stop for 100yds or so before the next red light and he wasn't racing...:wtf:

1 - 20 of 123 Posts