Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was all stoked on painting the car black. Sanded and primered it black. Then I realized black doesn't show off kits for crap. Is it possible to get the car painted a diffrent color even though it primered black? Or should I stick to my guns and stay black? Black Supras are soooo sexy. I just wish they showed stuff easier.

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
Yeah, black doesn't look good with kits at all:rolleyes: .

Heh. Sorry, but I have to find a reason to use the rolleyes sometime ... no offense.

Black beauty.

Black beauty 2

There are sooo many more good looking mk3s in black. If yuo like black, keep it.

B

·
0 Posts
Well there are soo many colors out there and you have to really look and make sure you pick the right one cause I well...I mean you do not want to do that shit over again....I like the Anthersite color that came on the MKIV that is really nice and the car that color I have not seen that on any MkIII yet but it is your car and you need to pic what you want to do with it I guess we are here to give you some good Ideas and mabye if you hear about somehting good you can try it out so Happy Finding and we all hope you get the color you want and make sure you let us know what you decided to do and take lots of pics always good to have LOL

·
Canada, Eh?
2,397 Posts
AWIDESUPIE, do you know what rims are on that black mk3 in the first link? they look like the ADRs, but im not sure.

·
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not saying it doesn't look good. Just saying that it doesnt show the kit off as much as other colors.

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
outofstep said:
I'm not saying it doesn't look good. Just saying that it doesnt show the kit off as much as other colors.
Right. I understand. I was just attempting to challenge your opinion. I think it "shows off" kits just like any other color.

The thing that makes a body kit "show off" is a well put together/clean body kit, not the color of it ... IMO.

·
Canada, Eh?
2,397 Posts
go for a wild color. RSP with extra pearl, or a very metallic grey with extra metal flake...

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
Enraged said:
AWIDESUPIE, do you know what rims are on that black mk3 in the first link? they look like the ADRs, but im not sure.
Whoa! Sorry bud, I had completely missed your post earlier.

I have no idea what kind of wheels those are and I don't want to hunt around the net to find out right now.

The owner is a member. I was just participating in a thread with him recently. Unfortunately I forgot his name. Maybe he will "chime in".

·
Registered
487 Posts
i think white or silver is the best color to show off.

·
...heading for 500+ RWHP
467 Posts
White shows off body lines very well but I am partial to RSP or another shade of medium to dark blue.....just my 2 cents!

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
i coulda sworn i had a post in this thread... can anyone back this up?

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
SuprAng said:
i coulda sworn i had a post in this thread... can anyone back this up?
I think I have counted over 10 deletd posts/threads in the last 36 hours. It is getting "out of hand".

1 - 20 of 21 Posts