Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on getting an Imported 2JZ-GTE. Unfortunately, every Import 2JZ-GTE I have seen for sale in the UK were all automatic but I plan on doing and transmission conversion but I want to know what other modifications I should get so that I can calculate how much it will cost overall and so I can research and check if it's at legal standards. So far I've planned on changing out the speakers and adding a modern media system. I would like to change out the exhaust for a more nice sounding exhaust and changing the suspensions but I don't know how low I can get it or should get it to be. I would appreciate it much If you guys would help me decide and be aware of UK laws for these things.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Hi

I have the HLK Carbon Ti , meets a 4" downpipe from the turbo
and HKS Hypermax IV , they come pre set for MKIV, but you can adjust it of course to what size wheels you may have and how low you want to go,
as far as the best "factory looking" head unit, i have the Sony XAV 200 (older model) , looks like factory with all bells and whistles, complete with a Kicker 500 w amp and MB Quart speakers and separates with cross over

while you are at the suspension , replace all bushings with Figs (super pro) , it will make a nice solid ride

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi

I have the HLK Carbon Ti , meets a 4" downpipe from the turbo
and HKS Hypermax IV , they come pre set for MKIV, but you can adjust it of course to what size wheels you may have and how low you want to go,
as far as the best "factory looking" head unit, i have the Sony XAV 200 (older model) , looks like factory with all bells and whistles, complete with a Kicker 500 w amp and MB Quart speakers and separates with cross over

while you are at the suspension , replace all bushings with Figs (super pro) , it will make a nice solid ride
I see thanks for the advice but I was also thinking about where I can get good turbo kits

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have a Blitz Nurspec exhaust. Came with mine when I bought it. I also have a 2din pioneer head unit.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I see thanks for the advice but I was also thinking about where I can get good turbo kits
FSR has a log type manifold and you can pick whichever turbo you want
gotta be smart with it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts