Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
MkIV Pilot
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah ive gotten all my upgrade parts ordered. The only thing left is the exhaust. i just wanted to get some feedback on the BEST exhaust for an NA-T. From what i gather so far, the Blitz NUR spec is the way to go. Just wanted to get some more feedback. Sound will be a moderate factor as well. Thanks for the input guys. im almost done with the other upgrades so i will post pics and kill videos :) in the multimedia forums for yall.

(If it was up to me i'd just keep running my open downpipe, but that makes a little noise...)

·
MyNuttz
874 Posts
Veilside Ti

·
Registered
640 Posts
Top Speed O yA

·
NA-T T61
1,988 Posts
I run the Blitz NUR spec and I love it! I can give you more information on exhausts if you want to PM me, or IM at SupaSupraSE.

It's best if you get at least a 3" exhaust, all the way up to 4" would be great.

If your looking for a selection of exhausts to choose from, check out my site... good luck going na-t!

·
Blah Blah Blah
178 Posts
I have 3.5" piping to a HKS carbon ti and it sounds incredible...
-Matt

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
the HKS carbon-Ti is a good balance overall

·
A right, not a privilege
3,421 Posts
racing fan said:
BL 4" Polished SS Exhaust system:)

Is there a reducer to bolt up to the stock pipe? If so, and you go 4" down/mid with a turbo kit, will you have to cut out and weld in a straight 4" section to get a full 4" from the turbo back?

·
MkIV Pilot
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
AGGGRRRHHHH!!!! I was thinking that 4inch was TOO BIG for my car since im not making 800+ whp.... so i went ahead and ordered the damn HKS Carbon Ti. they are not going to ship it out until tomorrow morning so i might as well cancel it and order the damn HPF Goliath. Its lighter than the hks hiper ti and produces 2 more hp on a t-67 supra (supposedly). DAMN i need to change that order.....

thanks for all of your input guys!!!

·
Registered
951 Posts
racing fan said:
BL 4" Polished SS Exhaust system:)

can't go wrong w/ 4". i was at a meet and this dude was there that was sponsered by BL and his exhaust was bad ass. can't remember the dudes SN though. it was a green TT.........had 4" all the way

·
Registered
946 Posts
Well the best exhaust is no exhaust just go open headers :lol:

I my self had the greddy sp I liked it very much but I think i'm going with the HPF goliath

·
Stinks like sex in here..
343 Posts
mogallo said:
AGGGRRRHHHH!!!! I was thinking that 4inch was TOO BIG for my car since im not making 800+ whp.... so i went ahead and ordered the damn HKS Carbon Ti. they are not going to ship it out until tomorrow morning so i might as well cancel it and order the damn HPF Goliath. Its lighter than the hks hiper ti and produces 2 more hp on a t-67 supra (supposedly). DAMN i need to change that order.....

thanks for all of your input guys!!!
lol, if your running a 67, i dont think you will notice the 2 horse diff...

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
HKS ti> anything else

·
MkIV Pilot
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
okay well i went ahead and changed my order to the HorsepowerFreaks Goliath.... from what i hear, its pretty badass... and i dont know of ANYONE in atlanta with one so im going to go with that. Ill post up and let yall know how it is once i get my car up and running again....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts