Supra Forums banner

best fitting full pillar gauge pod

1K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  Supra_Gibby 
#1 ·
since i am unable to use the search, i want to find out what is the best fitting FULL pillar dual gauge pod out there? best fitment and quality? i am installing some aem gauges right now and want to find out what is the best out there. i want it to replace the factory piece completely and snap in it's place.. if there is something like this out there. the car is targa top. Thanks :)

#3 ·
I bought my lo tek dual pillar pod 5 years ago, and it fits great and matches the interior pretty good. However it dont just snap in though you'll have to drill two little holes and screw it in, but its better this way since you got more weight when the gauges are in.

#16 ·
I do not know what kind my brother has in his 94 but its a 2 pod holder, and the fitment is really bad. it had the pillar on the car when he bought it, so we are looking for a stock one, and just use mounting brackets on the stock pillar, much better looking in my opinion. Good luck though.

#18 ·
CIANCI is the only company I have been able to find that makes one for a hardtop. They make 2 both are dual gauge pods one is 52mm the other is 60mm. I don’t like the way that they look so I’m going to buy one from MVP for a targa and use that. Targa gauge pods fit fine they just don’t go along the roof line so I’m going to cut my stock one to cover the roof area.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.