Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best fuel controller out for a BPU+ 6speed Supra?

This will be my next mod and I see a lot of you using Apexi S-AFC.....how do you like it?

Andi, I noticed you had Apexi and then switched to Fields SFC......why? How do you like the Fields unit?

Anyone else please pipe in.

Thanks;)

·
Supra OG
1,002 Posts
TTT550 said:
What is the best fuel controller out for a BPU+ 6speed Supra?

This will be my next mod and I see a lot of you using Apexi S-AFC.....how do you like it?

Andi, I noticed you had Apexi and then switched to Fields SFC......why? How do you like the Fields unit?

Anyone else please pipe in.

Thanks;)
You can't turn the Apexi unit off and it only has one map.. so once it's dialed in..... if say you want to run richer for a road course or something, you have to go through the whole RPM range on the display and change the settings.

With the SFC, you have 3 maps PLUS an zero-d out map (turning the SFC off).

That's why I use it.... it works great.

Andi

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
Andi, I am about to install my Fields SFC. Is there anyway you could copy and mail out the manual and wiring diagram to me or fax it? I can send a couple bucks your way. :)

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anyone else care to comment about their fuel controllers.

Andi,

How much additional power do you think you netted from adding and tuning your fuel controller. How much did you pay (with install and tune)? Where should I buy mine?

:(

·
Supra OG
1,002 Posts
TTT550 said:
anyone else care to comment about their fuel controllers.

Andi,

How much additional power do you think you netted from adding and tuning your fuel controller. How much did you pay (with install and tune)? Where should I buy mine?

:(
maybe 10-15rwhp?

The original install was part of a package deal w/ some other stuff, and then I rewired it the correct way myself... :)

I think I paid $300 which was an okay but not an awesome deal.

Andi

·
Registered
341 Posts
i am about to buy a fuel controller as well. Ive been told to get the HKS S-AFR instead of the Apexi S-afc. not too familiar with fuel controllers but which one do you guys recommend? keep in mind, i should be single in the near months. thanks in advance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts