Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what the best in dash dvd player is for an MKIV? I want something that looks good and works well. I was thinking of getting the panasonic, but have not made a decision yet. Any advice?

·
silvermkiv
448 Posts
If money is no object, my vote goes to the eclipse 55090 paired with the eclipse 7002 screen. Both of those units will mount in your stock location and look freakin amazing!! The 55090 has 8v pre-outs! Very clean signal, looks great....but it is pricey. Probably looking around $2k for the whole set up. Great thing with eclipse is if you get it installed by an autorized dealer it comes with a 3 year warranty.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the kenwood is really good...a lot better than the panasonic...but also more pricey

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Eclipse is expensive, and the motors on the flip out monitor tend to break easily (if you are talking about that one). We carry alpine in my familys shop and are very happy with the results... i reccomend alpine.

Lates,
Josh

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My work sells just the panasonic in dash dvd player (no screen) for 379 i think. I dunno how good it is, haven't really looked at it. Its like a shiny gold though so its kinda ugly but you can always paint it. I saw the remote to it and it was kinda spiffy lookin.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts