Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like it says what intercooler would you guys recommend for a 93 tt supra? its bpu now but i intend on upgrading the turbos down the line. thanks.

·
Registered
532 Posts
like it says what intercooler would you guys recommend for a 93 tt supra? its bpu now but i intend on upgrading the turbos down the line. thanks.
I recommend the Extreme Turbo Systems intercooler kit. They are the guys who used to make the HPF products. Great product and excellent service.

http://www.extremeturbosystems.com

Ok time for a noob question, what the hell does BPU mean? lol
Basic Performance Upgrades. It includes: Downpipe, Exhaust, Boost controller, BCC. Any mod after that people generally at a + after it (BPU++, etc).

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
I loved my Greddy 3row IC. It was great for BPU+++ and for small-medium sized singles. It fit great, and looks the best in my opinion.

·
Banned
34 Posts
i read somewhere that you would pick up a few more mph and hp using a greddy 4 row over the greddy 3 row on a car that was bpu on stock twins. seems like if your going to upgrade your turbos anyways might as well go for the 4 row and shell out a couple hundred more.

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
i read somewhere that you would pick up a few more mph and hp using a greddy 4 row over the greddy 3 row on a car that was bpu on stock twins. seems like if your going to upgrade your turbos anyways might as well go for the 4 row and shell out a couple hundred more.
Well unless you have first hand experience and proof than I am calling BS that it makes significantly more mph and hp over the 3row. The greddy 3row is already huge and plenty big for the stock twins. The 4 row is so big that it will actually probably create more lag.

Now if you were going to be putting a single turbo on, then yes I would agree that you should just pay the extra $200 and get the 4 row.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts