Supra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
what kind of gauges do you guys have, what reads the most accurate, i was planning on ordering boost, A/F wideband and probably an engine temp from Autometer, but heard some from autometers read accurate and some dont. and yes i know about the Defi lol, i dont have $$ for those. i found some ProSport what about those? thanks guys

· Boost Addicted.
1,390 Posts
fuck yo couch, defi looks cooler!
You are right they look cooler but they are NOT the best most accurate gauges ... especially the water or oil temp gauges.

· Registered
298 Posts
Had autometers in my old supra. They worked fine I guess, they were small though. A/F was useless, total waste of cash.

In my current one I got Defi Link gauges. Recording is useful, they are also a bit bigger so reading them is easier + they are also nicer, which I guess is a +.

/shrug. I guess they are known to be the best, but I'm pretty sure they have faults too. For example, my tuner said in the last dyno session than the sensor from my Autronic standalone was displaying 18 PSI but still my Defi boost gauge was showing a couple PSI more....go figure.

· Registered
1,054 Posts
agree with you degree i have the pro comp series! ftw!

· Registered
94 Posts
i have prosport and i love em. u can change the color display and might i add a pretty cool "opening ceremoney" but autometer works as well as defi. prosport is a cheap knock off of defi if u get the "smoked" series or whatever they call it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.