Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
2014 E63 S
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched and found some old threads, but what are the best online stores to buy speakers at a great price. I'm talking discount stores - not Crutchfield which is usually retail prices.

Anyone have any good experiences with any online stores?

·
2014 E63 S
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. Lots of good sources to get great prices on audio equipment. It's time to replace these stock speakers - one of the very rare flaws in our cars. :D

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
How about internet JL distributers? What is the deal w/ JL anyways? Why are there only a few selected places that sell Jl Audio equipment?

·
Registered
722 Posts
Hi guys,

to those that ordered from ikesound.com, a couple of questions:

Just to clarify, the products are all brand new and factory sealed, correct? Damn, the prices are good!!!

Anyone have any experience using their warranty? I dont think I will be needing it, but its good to know that it is there....

Finally, what is the shipping like on these products? I cant find shipping prices and I got to the screen where I had to enter my CC#, still no sign of a shipping cost.....

BTW, I am planning or ordering an Alpine MRD-M350 mono amp from there.

Thanks for the input,

Asheesh

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
They are all brand new products, from the factory. However they are not an authorized dealer for many of the products so warentee can be an issue. If you want authorized at great prices, use the price match thing on sounddomain to ikesound. That way you can buy from a good dealer but have dirty low prices.

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
VINZE said:
How about internet JL distributers? What is the deal w/ JL anyways? Why are there only a few selected places that sell Jl Audio equipment?
JL Audio does not authorize any type of Internet selling at all. They're totally against it and will not offer any type of warranty for items sold off the internet. Some websites are starting to carry them but their prices are near identical to shop prices. So I'd rather just buy it at the shop and get the warranty with it.

·
2014 E63 S
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This are all great sites...but I still have not purchased any speakers. I'm too indecisive. I had Alpine Type-S speakers in my last Supra...sounded great, but didn't have enough low end punch to them. I think I might try their type-r speakers, which are the next level up for Alpine.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
SupraLB said:
This are all great sites...but I still have not purchased any speakers. I'm too indecisive. I had Alpine Type-S speakers in my last Supra...sounded great, but didn't have enough low end punch to them. I think I might try their type-r speakers, which are the next level up for Alpine.
you should try infinity spakers will take them over alpine any time.

Ziggy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts