Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking at buying many products for my supra but where i live (regina, sask) there is not many auto performance shops... so i have to order online. So far i have only really been able to find www.suprastore.com that seems like a good site with fair prices. Has anyone had any experiences with this www.suprastore.com or any other online store? I am hoping to order within the next couple days.
 

·
2005 LP640
Joined
·
930 Posts
Stay far away from suprastore.com. Many people have had problems with them.

I HIGHLY reccomend www.horsepowerfreaks.com

Shipping was insanely fast, and awesome customer service.

If not them, then go through MVPmotorsports, or supraSPORT.com
 

·
Invert.
Joined
·
257 Posts
I've heard a bad rep on them as well, mostly from mk4 owners. Check the seller ratings, search and try e-mailing and checkin response time.
For specific mk3 stuff my favorites list is
935 motorsports : I've seen 10 topics saying where's my order. He's also owed me a refund for weeks
Supracentral
Suprasport
horsepowerfreaks :Not supra specific, but specializing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Travisimo said:
I've heard a bad rep on them as well, mostly from mk4 owners. Check the seller ratings, search and try e-mailing and checkin response time.
For specific mk3 stuff my favorites list is
935 motorsports : I've seen 10 topics saying where's my order. He's also owed me a refund for weeks
Supracentral
Suprasport
horsepowerfreaks :Not supra specific, but specializing
what do u mean by your "favorites" it sounds like i shouldnt order from 936 motorsports...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
and has anyone ever found a sight based out of canada that has a good selection of mk3 parts? im just wondering cause shipping would be alot cheaper if it was based in canada.
 

·
HKS T51R
Joined
·
2,732 Posts
i think there is one, i cant remember the name off hand, but if i do ill let you know
 

·
slower than a turtle
Joined
·
1,096 Posts
ive ordered 700 dollars worth of stuff over a years time from suprastore and never had a problem so i dont know where this bad rap is. freaking supracentral backordered on me and never told me so i had to overnight parts from suprastore. if you call suprastore with a problem they solve it then
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
206 Posts
I've had nothing but great experience with SupraStore. I got my fuel pump, and FPR, eibach springs, brake lines, head gasket etc. all there on seperate occasions. I've never had problems with them having things in stock. Everything comes 2nd day air from FedEx. SupraStore is my preferred place to buy parts. HPF is great too, they have a much larger selection, but shipping is not as fast. MVP is OK, but sometimes you get dicked around by them, unless you're standing in the showroom, and they have the part in stock...doesn't seem like they keep alot of mkiii stuff in stock.
 

·
boost freak
Joined
·
10,042 Posts
suprastore is the suck. run by arrogant moron MKIV owners, they should be avoided @ all costs....not to mention the shipment/chargeback issues.

call up horsepowerfreaks and talk to jeff, he'll hook you up!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
391 Posts
88SupraTurbo said:
and has anyone ever found a sight based out of canada that has a good selection of mk3 parts? im just wondering cause shipping would be alot cheaper if it was based in canada.
Shipping is not that much, but then it depends on what u buy, but i got my coilovers from MVP and even with shipping and all the other crap it came out to be much cheaper then i would have paid here in Canada....i buy all my stuff from the States and it's always much cheaper even with shipping....
and i'd recommned MVP and HPF

Andriy
 

·
HKS T51R
Joined
·
2,732 Posts
yeah, aftermarket parts for cars in the states is usually cheaper, than out here. im just glad i live close to becauseican lol. Dont need to worry about shipping that. I wonder how much it would cost to ship an HKS super dragger or a similar exhaust to van city
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,247 Posts
ive ordered thru mvpmotorsports-great guys awesome customer service, titanmotorsports-very fast for me due to it being a couple hours away-also great customer service, also ive ordered thru summit racing and jcw and have had great service with them

josh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,113 Posts
the guy running 935 motorsports is a decent guy, hes just really slow with shipping.... aparently its only him working there so. they seem to have good prices though, suprastore.com is aparently the same, slow service. mvpmotorsports seems to be your best bet. they have a good selection plus they are on this forum and Dusty is a nice guy and verrry responsive and co-operative.
 

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
Joined
·
3,378 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
supra8795 said:
www.horsepowerfreaks.com thats where i get a lot of my parts from, decent prices and good service.
Agreed. Ask for Ben. I ordered most of my parts form them plus a place in Pennsylvannia. (something PSI??? don't remember. Both were good, prices were matched, and fair.

I called MVP a couple time, but their serviced sucked for me. Everyone raved about Dusty, but.......

My opinion: Horsepowerfreaks. When I remember the name of the other place, I'll post it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
Extreme PSI

Cydnei said:
Agreed. Ask for Ben. I ordered most of my parts form them plus a place in Pennsylvannia. (something PSI??? don't remember. Both were good, prices were matched, and fair.

I called MVP a couple time, but their serviced sucked for me. Everyone raved about Dusty, but.......

My opinion: Horsepowerfreaks. When I remember the name of the other place, I'll post it.

Found it. Here's the link. The place is called Extreme PSI

http://www.extremepsi.com
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top