Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Fast with Class
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looked around....seems like WOTM.com has the best price i can find on either piece (RMM CF wing & Paisley CF lip). Does anyone else have any better resources?

Also.....is the Paisley CF lip make the front end of the car really low like the Wings West/RMM front lip? The previous owner has the car so slammed in the front low w/the coilovers you CANT even fit ONE FULL finger inbetween the top of the tire and the fender well. Should i bring it up to make the front even w/the rear end of the car where you can fit TWO full fingers between the top of the tire and the fender well. let me know! thanks!

- Christian

·
Premium Member
10,170 Posts
You should have the car corner balanced and the ride height set so it will not rub on full front compression.

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
I have an RMM carbon wing if you are interested. $550 + shipping and its yours! The wing is brand new and ready to be painted. Please pm me if you are interested!

thanks,
Reid

·
Boost Junkie
12,641 Posts
I'd also move the suspension up a little to give you more travel so you don't bottom out or rub. Yes, the Paisley lips sits very low and unlike the RMM, which is flexible, the Paisley will just crack or splinter if you hit something. I don't care how careful you are, you never know when an animal may run out in front of you.

Steve K.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts