Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Always Furious. Now Fast.
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The price to beat so far is $400. If anyone has anywhere else that they think I should check, please let me know, ASAP!

Thank you,
Scott

·
Banned
1,466 Posts
oh, and I will never ever purchase from road race engineering again.

I ordered some parts last week and the guy on the phone was a complete fucking asshole to me! :mad: I was cool to him and just tried explaining what I was looking for and gave some info about the part cause it wasn't listed on their site and he basically was flat out rude, some stuttering fuck.

Strange too they were always cool before the few times I ordered, got me my stuff real fast but this last time some stuttering dickweed was an asshole to me, so I called back cause I felt really upset that I was just treated that way after spending 500+ dollars there so I asked for the owner so I could explain what was up to make sure everything was cool and he had the nerve to belittle me as well telling me that it was my fault and that I was the only one confused! :eek: :mad:

The dumb stuttering dick didn't even know what part I was talking about :rolleyes: yet acted like I was the ass.

The only cool guy there is named Cory

fuck road race, no more business from me will they get.

·
Lost in Dawg-land
550 Posts
GSXXXguy said:
oh, and I will never ever purchase from road race engineering again.

I ordered some parts last week and the guy on the phone was a complete fucking asshole to me! :mad: I was cool to him and just tried explaining what I was looking for and gave some info about the part cause it wasn't listed on their site and he basically was flat out rude, some stuttering fuck.

Strange too they were always cool before the few times I ordered, got me my stuff real fast but this last time some stuttering dickweed was an asshole to me, so I called back cause I felt really upset that I was just treated that way after spending 500+ dollars there so I asked for the owner so I could explain what was up to make sure everything was cool and he had the nerve to belittle me as well telling me that it was my fault and that I was the only one confused! :eek: :mad:

The dumb stuttering dick didn't even know what part I was talking about :rolleyes: yet acted like I was the ass.

The only cool guy there is named Cory

fuck road race, no more business from me will they get.
That sucks that you had such a bad experience with RRE. I have had nothing but good experiences with them thus far.

Slowboy has the best price that I can find at $350 even when not involved in the group buy which just ended.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts