Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
1400rwhp/8 Sec Club
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, within a month i will have to have someone install my single kit, fuel and a few other goodies... does anyone know of a good shop in PA for this kinda stuff.. i was planning to go to Chris Rado's place in Reading, PA. Does anyone know of any other good shops in the PA area.. thanks (oh yeah, im in western PA.. so ohio would be alright too)

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts

·
1400rwhp/8 Sec Club
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
does anyone had any work done at xoticmotorsports.... and any feedback about em .. thanks...

and the sig.. ill jump right on it......

·
Defender of the Universe
463 Posts
i havent had any work done by them personally but i have heard great things about them, i think they are a bit aways from you though being out in pittsburgh, they are much closer to philly

·
1400rwhp/8 Sec Club
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, but sometimes its worth the drive.. if they have good work... no one has heard anything about Chris Rado's shop??

·
Defender of the Universe
463 Posts
you might wanna try posting this in the NE section, I know several people have had experiences with xotic, they probably just dont look here as much as they do the NE section

·
Not compensating at all
185 Posts
SteelCitySupra said:
yeah, but sometimes its worth the drive.. if they have good work... no one has heard anything about Chris Rado's shop??
You'll be hard pressed to find a better shop than Rado's out there,
they really know they're shit. Go to the website and check them out www.world-racing.com

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,784 Posts
Still on the fence eh? ;)

·
Registered
208 Posts
I had all my work done at Dynamic Motorsports in Dillsburg, PA outside of Harrisburg and they did a great job.

email me at [email protected] and I will send you a pic of their handy work.

John

G

·
i dont know if you would be willing to come out to me. but im avaliable to install single fuel pretty much anything you need for the supra.

im out in long island, it may be a trip but youll have the car done in a few days max and at rates you cant beat anywhere.

check out my thread in the NE section about my shop

·
1000hp thanks to SP
598 Posts
Xotic did my cams, clutch, vavle springs and retainers. Josh did an excellent job IMO.

Greg

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
i dynoed my car at Xotic, back when i was on stock twin.
Very knowlegdable folks. I would trust them.

vnt ;)

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I dynoed at Xotic too. They were very proffesional and knowledgeable. Very nice guys and the owner has a Supra himself. They also support the www.nemkiv.com community which is a plus in my book.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Actually, they give us AWESOME dyno rates, $45 an hour I think. From what I've heard they also have very reasonable prices.

By support however, I mean that they have given donations to www.nemkiv.com to help support the supra community. They seem to actually be nice guys who are not out to screw you. i can't say this about ALMOST EVERY OTHER SHOP AROUND.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I would be more than happy to help you. We have built and work on several single turbo supras, including my own.
:D

Give us a call.

610-789-7080

www.fuzionauto.com

We also have pickup and delivery service available (24 ft enclosed race trailer).

·
Registered
90 Posts
There are two places in the Pittsburgh area I take my car to: Sevenspeed (George) in Washington is an excellent shop that specializes in RX7 TTs but has modified a number of Supras including mine, and McB Autosport (Mark Connolly) in Bridgeville. As a matter of fact, my car is currently disassembled at McB waiting for me to finally make a decision about a single turbo upgrade. :)

Kent Rafferty
Pittsburgh, PA

1 - 19 of 19 Posts