Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So whats the best shop around the Tacoma, Wa area that can tune and has a dyno?

I'll be returning to the states in 5 months and I'm bringing my jdm mk4 supra with me. My plan is to ship it out early in hopes that it beats me to seattle by about a week or two. Once there, I'm planning on upgrading my fuel system, throwing in my aem v2 ecu, and bti 3.5" gauge. I'll already have my upgraded twins and other misc mods installed before I leave japan.

All this hinges on being able to go to a good shop that can dyno tune it. To make getting it tuned even better, my brother is currently building a 93 mustang with a built 331 stroker and I think it'd be cool if we could dyno both cars and see who has the most power.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Iishii Motor Industries, you will not be dissapointed. I have not got my car worked on but them but I have seen them at Supras In Vegas and they are very helpfull and I have seen the VIP Supras they Worked on and im very impressed.
ill be in oki again soon and looking to see what I can come across this time around. #airwinger #futenma

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I'll definitly be sure to check them out since they've worked on some supras.

I've got a total of almost 6 years in oki. Although I love the island, I'm done here. I'm so sick of driving on these small and slow roads, ready to have some open space and be able to open the supra up. Plus I want to drive a truck again, have my guns, and not have a curfew...

·
Administrator
17,234 Posts
Just wanted to be sure to echo that Ishii is your one and only stop for MKIV Supras. Although inconvenient if you're based out of Tacoma, they are worth the time and effort.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts