Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
srry i am new to supras and I want to know what is good to have.
I heard that the t-88 is really good. I just wanted to know what is the best turbo for the mark 4.

·
Premium Member
5,382 Posts
Please search. There is no such thing as "the best turbo for the Mk4 Supra" It depends what your goals are power and spool wise.

my suggestion is to read, read, read and read. There's tons of information on this forum. Use the search button on the top right hand corner.

Hope this helps

·
Premium Member
5,382 Posts
Slimracer12 said:
srry i am new to supras and I want to know what is good to have.
Oh yeah, maby it would be "good to have" the actual Supra first before asking these kinds of questions.

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
you guys should all quit telling people to search just dont look in on a tread titled like this becasue basically i am ready to hear all opinions on this because i have not made up my mind and click on these to hear opinions not loser with so much time on thier hands they feel like wasting thier time and mine by saying things like "please search"...please dont click on threads when you have nothing to positivley comment on. and then waste my time by making me read please search for the 10's time i bet at least 10% of all posts is some loser trying to electronically intimidate or make feel inadequate some stranger now i have wasted way to much of my own time on this so thank you again for making me waste my time .....slimracer right now i am hoping that a 61mm compressor with a 58 a/r is the best but i am really not sure several threads i have started ask for peoples opinion on the smaller turbos the one you listed is big and laggy hope that helps a little and sorry about my complaining

Anthony

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
like others have stated you should use the search button first to try and help yourself out from getting flammed

but to try and help you out lets start with what you have right now

is your car a 6spd or auto any mods dont to it in terms of power are you bpu bPU+++ ,apu also

what are you looking if words of rwhp that might help you out more to narrow your question down
there are many and i mean many good turbos for the MKIV supra

did you read the MKIV.com area yet?

if not thats a good starting point to help understand the car.

well post away.

·
10,459 Posts
alos stop posting other question about what is better or this or that around the forum, thats what im guessing is pissing others off you can ask all thows questions in one thread.

·
Banned
1,433 Posts
A T61 with a .58 gave me 500 rwhp on low boost and is good for around 11.4 in the 1/4 @ 126 mph. Plenty of turbo for your needs im sure

·
resident smart ass
486 Posts
ama0787 said:
you guys should all quit telling people to search just dont look in on a tread titled like this becasue basically i am ready to hear all opinions on this because i have not made up my mind and click on these to hear opinions not loser with so much time on thier hands they feel like wasting thier time and mine by saying things like "please search"...please dont click on threads when you have nothing to positivley comment on. and then waste my time by making me read please search for the 10's time i bet at least 10% of all posts is some loser trying to electronically intimidate or make feel inadequate some stranger now i have wasted way to much of my own time on this so thank you again for making me waste my time .....

Anthony
If you honestly feel that this was a good question then you deserve to waste time reading.

And the feelings of inadequicy are natrual when your small. =)

that question is so vague and stupid its pathetic. THen for it to come from some one that has 1 post is just iceing on the cake.

he doesnt give one criteria for the question therefore he deserves any jack ass comment we can come up with. =)

Hoepfully this thread is closed so no one else is stuck "wasting time" reading.

·
Exclusive 1000+ Post Club
3,487 Posts
Slimracer12 said:
What is the best turbo for the Mark4.
The HKS/Greddy/SP/WOTM/RPS/PHR/BL Stage 999,999,999, capable of 1,000,000 hp to the wheels on pump gas.

:p

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
ama0787 said:
you guys should all quit telling people to search just dont look in on a tread titled like this becasue basically i am ready to hear all opinions on this because i have not made up my mind and click on these to hear opinions not loser with so much time on thier hands they feel like wasting thier time and mine by saying things like "please search"...please dont click on threads when you have nothing to positivley comment on. and then waste my time by making me read please search for the 10's time i bet at least 10% of all posts is some loser trying to electronically intimidate or make feel inadequate some stranger now i have wasted way to much of my own time on this so thank you again for making me waste my time .....slimracer right now i am hoping that a 61mm compressor with a 58 a/r is the best but i am really not sure several threads i have started ask for peoples opinion on the smaller turbos the one you listed is big and laggy hope that helps a little and sorry about my complaining

Anthony
We tell people to search because worthless questions like this just waste bandwidth and space on the server. His question obviously demenstrates his complete lack of how turbocharged cars work and his lack of motivation to do the research. Yes, we were all new to Supras at one point but I know I sure as hell never asked such retarded questions. He was told to search because that is the quickest way he will get the info he's looking for. Plus, even if his question wasn't retarded, the pros and cons of different turbos have been discussed a million times and he should have read the forum rules and SEARCHED FIRST.

·
Exclusive 1000+ Post Club
3,487 Posts
VeilsideTT said:
We tell people to search because worthless questions like this just waste bandwidth and space on the server. His question obviously demenstrates his complete lack of how turbocharged cars work and his lack of motivation to do the research. Yes, we were all new to Supras at one point but I know I sure as hell never asked such retarded questions. He was told to search because that is the quickest way he will get the info he's looking for. Plus, even if his question wasn't retarded, the pros and cons of different turbos have been discussed a million times and he should have read the forum rules and SEARCHED FIRST.

:agreed:

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
VeilsideTT said:

Can i get an amen? I mean, seriously in the past month
there was been atleat 5 good threads that were about
which turbos to go with. It'll take 2 mins. to search, he can
read , learn, wont get flamed and no one's time will be wasted.

:dienewbie:

·
10,459 Posts
but guys dont you think it would be more helpfull to the newbies if we atleast give them one link to help them out befor we start flaming away .:(

·
Premium Member
7,803 Posts
There is no perfect or "best" turbo......it depends on what type of application you are going to be running and what your goals are for your car. Search around and also look at mkiv.com for some more info, IMO you have much better options than the Greddy T88

1 - 20 of 34 Posts