Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well even though i dont have a supra...YET...i used this maguires cleaner wax on my 3000gt....and wow...i got it from dollar general....like 3 bucks for maguires i was like heck yeah...but here are some pics of my car after the wax....serriously i detail cars on the side and i havent gotten or used any better wax than the dollar general stuff

· Original Owner
6,312 Posts
you must be joking.

· Registered
3,366 Posts
I don't know if I am a dumb ass or you but is maguires a dollar store knock off of meguiars?

· Ninja
1,836 Posts
you dont need to be buying things for your car that come from the "dollar general" your car already has full intetions of breaking down/setting fire on its own.

· Registered
2,328 Posts
joking about what?
If you haven't caught on yet, everyone is laughing at you for simply suggesting that an off the shelf wax such as Meguiars is the "best wax ever." There are tons of different wax's out there that are to say the very least, far better than Meguiars. You can find all the information you can possibly want at this forum dedicated to detailing. http://autopia.org/

Also for future references, try to be a little more wise when posting. I'm 99% sure you mentioning picking up wax at a dollar store is going make you look very foolish considering this is Supraforums and all. Also, you don't necessarily have to mention you're broke and in highschool. On a side note, congrats on graduating and remember to check out that link above. Goodluck.

· Original Owner
6,312 Posts
If you haven't caught on yet, everyone is laughing at you for simply suggesting that an off the shelf wax such as Meguiars is the "best wax ever." There are tons of different wax's out there that are to say the very least, far better than Meguiars. You can find all the information you can possibly want at this forum dedicated to detailing. http://autopia.org/

Also for future references, try to be a little more wise when posting. I'm 99% sure you mentioning picking up wax at a dollar store is going make you look very foolish considering this is Supraforums and all. Also, you don't necessarily have to mention you're broke and in highschool. On a side note, congrats on graduating and remember to check out that link above. Goodluck.
that's the nicest "fuck you" i've ever heard you say vinze.

· Blood for Blood
9,923 Posts
that's the nicest "fuck you" i've ever heard you say vinze.
^ +1 lol

That is pinnacle souveran which runs about 90 bucks per 8oz.. Its like glass and goes on like liquid butter but in reality is a paste wax.
^ I was going to suggest that too... lol It is a price issue ... for off the shelf try mothers ... the 3 step system

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.