Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those of you where wanting hi res pictures of my car instead of the high quality Kodak one here you go ;) nothing much has changed, except i no longer have that direct port nos, and the tail lights are different, We aslo went to meth injection.

later
shawn

·
It's all ball bearings...
889 Posts
Stunning as ever. I usually am not a fan of black wheels on a black car, but here with the polished lip it is out of this world. I still love the RC style antenna too...reminds me of having the cell phone antenna on my old MKIV. Congrats on the TunerZine write-up as well...

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks, i dont know anythign about the tuner deal, a friend was like, hey your car in on here. lol... oh well its cool i guess. I was not sure on the antenna but once we shaved the factory one i was like fuck it, put it there. then i saw a doard members in ATL and was like thats a must do.

·
Registered
619 Posts
please do not post things like this on here...

itl make everyone else jealous and when they realize that they cant afford your setup people are gonna go crazy!!!

love it mate, looks absolutely gorgeous!!!

Take care,
Yann

·
It's all ball bearings...
889 Posts
KERR: You got that nice photo spread and didn't even know about it, classic. If it wouldn't look like I was flat out copying you, I would do the same antenna deal when mine goes in for body work next winter. Alas you got dibs and I will have to look for something else to do, just won't look as cool...

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Shawn, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say... You Like the Color Black!

:bigthumb: The car looks great but, then again...I have to say that, I'm partial to that front end.... :D

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Very nice, but IMO would look better if the front were not so much narrower than the rear. I know in another post some time ago you had said that you wanted it this way. Different strokes for different folks. Still nice.

·
Administrator
9,281 Posts
Car looks rediculous...one small thing you might want to do in the future...ditch all your traction control lines/pump/ect...it'll free up some space and clean up your engine bay a bit. But damn nice ride.

Matt

·
Registered
132 Posts
I love cars with FAT MEAT in the back.. Dope ride!!!

·
HIGH OFF BOOST
788 Posts
Great job on the widebody kit i love the black on black combo :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts