Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold my car to this sleezball unfortunately. The car is still in my name and my plates are still on it. The items he says are installed on the car are not correct either. Long story short dont buy the car.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
ic... ok

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im going to report it. Just didnt want any of you guys to fall for this guys crap. Looking to purchase another supra here soon. Currently driving the crap out of an R1 RX7 and I gotta say very surprised. But Im sure ill be back on here soon.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
^ that better be him because I just sent him this message:

why is this old toyota so expensive? but it looks nice.

I'll give you $14,000 cash money and I can pick it up tomorrow let me know.
Or if you are interested in my 1992 stock Mustang we can do a straight trade.
Its faster than the Toyota for sure. Reason I want your Toyota becuase it looks like a Camaro.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's the one. Does not have the parts on it that he is listing. He is selling it with the title in my name. Says he put a new block in it since he bought it from me which from pics I can tell is bs. For starters the greddy 3 row it has lol I made myself ordering the core and tanks and all. Was my first IC build.

·
Registered
71 Posts
^ that better be him because I just sent him this message:

why is this old toyota so expensive? but it looks nice.

I'll give you $14,000 cash money and I can pick it up tomorrow let me know.
Or if you are interested in my 1992 stock Mustang we can do a straight trade.
Its faster than the Toyota for sure. Reason I want your Toyota becuase it looks like a Camaro.
LOL i was looking for supras on ebay today and coincidentally saw this question and laughed my ass off, I was hoping it was a joke, but it was hilarious either way

·
adammackintosh.net
5,807 Posts
funny question, and dbag seller.

i wouldnt buy a supra from the northeast either way.

gauranteed those babies have been subjected to road salt in their life time.

·
Registered
323 Posts
you know if he does a hit and run or gets speed cam tickets they are going in your name bud. Your plates your name. You never lend someone plates or sell it with the car. And technically the car is still yours if the title is in your name. FYI

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,919 Posts
i wouldnt buy a supra from the northeast either way.

gauranteed those babies have been subjected to road salt in their life time.

I can guarantee that you're wrong about that statement :)

·
Supra372
486 Posts
you know if he does a hit and run or gets speed cam tickets they are going in your name bud. Your plates your name. You never lend someone plates or sell it with the car. And technically the car is still yours if the title is in your name. FYI

something ain't right about this...

Why would you give someone your lag, that's in your name?

·
Registered
323 Posts
something ain't right about this...

Why would you give someone your lag, that's in your name?
lol idk.. ask the op. He seems to be very smart.

·
Why an Auto??
361 Posts
Besides the tag issue which is the OP's fault and the lying about installed parts...... Why the big deal if he sells if you dont mind me asking??

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Because I know the car does not have half the stuff on it that he is listing it has. I sold the car for 20k because it has body kit holes all over it. Wrinkled RR quarter behind wheel. Cold start knock. Leaking turbo. Its rusted out behind the headlights. Front bumper is not original. No rear interior. Trans. shifts like crap. Paint condition is not that good. Bid is at 23500. I hope its none of you guys. I feel bad for the winning bidder.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts