Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my OEM clock to this guy named The Classic32!!! The clock was perfect not one flaw so he low balled me and I really didn't care so I sold it and shipped it out. I get a PM from him a week after he gets it and he says it has a crack on it/which I know it didn't he asks for a refund + $5 to send it back. I basically told him to fuck himself cause I know he's lying. This asshole goes to pay pal and says I never sent him the clock it fucks my account up so I gave him his money back. He lied and said he was gonna send the clock back I still haven't gotten it back that was a month ago. He has a flawed feed back score anyway and I know people that have dealt with him and they say he's a fucked up guy. So beware and do not buy or sell to him I'm gonna post this all over the forums

·
Toyota Lover
1,432 Posts
Dang seems like everyone is having issues with him recently... Sorry to hear this Jay, wish that didn't happen to anyone who is legit on this site... I know for a fact first hand from doing business with Jay (dcsticks) that he is a great seller so I believe him 100% on this issue...

·
Banned
1,793 Posts
I sold my OEM clock to this guy named The Classic32!!! The clock was perfect not one flaw so he low balled me and I really didn't care so I sold it and shipped it out. I get a PM from him a week after he gets it and he says it has a crack on it/which I know it didn't he asks for a refund + $5 to send it back. I basically told him to fuck himself cause I know he's lying. This asshole goes to pay pal and says I never sent him the clock it fucks my account up so I gave him his money back. He lied and said he was gonna send the clock back I still haven't gotten it back that was a month ago. He has a flawed feed back score anyway and I know people that have dealt with him and they say he's a fucked up guy. So beware and do not buy or sell to him I'm gonna post this all over the forums
Not an internet guy huh? lol you guys are all the same pussies!

i lowballed you on your clock? you sold the clock to me for $30 which is what they go for on the market. You sent the clock in a fucking little ass tea box which was the same size of the clock, it cost $1.71 to ship it.......there was a chip on the clock where it connects which made the clock rattle. you said to ship the clock back to you and you would send me my refund of $27 which was minus the shipping......sorry but im not losing money on shipping because your dumbass doesn't know how to pack an item. It is your fault you sent me a non-perfect clock which is what i asked for and you said you had.

so to receive my full refund i stated you didn't ship the clock, i got my full refund as i should have. i told you to give me $5 to ship the clock back to you cause thats how much it would cost if you packed it well using priority mail. but then i said fuck it i will send it back without you giving me anything for shipping back to you. And yes shipping your item was not my first priority especially after the shit you talk.

I do regret sending your clock which i did yesterday. I hope that shit arrives at your doorstep in pieces but don't worry i doubt that since i packed it the right way.

yes lets spread this like wildfire and show everyone your stupidity. And yes lets show everyone my feedback as it speaks for itself......

·
Banned
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Yeah your feedback is flawed. Ha ha this dude is such a *** lmao. Listen your missing the point I don't give a flying fuck about the $30 or the clock you lied and fucked up my pay pal account saying I never sent it to u. Maybe if you take you boyfriends penis outta your mouth you'd get it. When I get it back I'll give it away.
FREE OEM CLOCK PICK UP ONLY CAUSE IM AFRAID TO SHIP LMAO!!!!

·
Toyota Lover
1,432 Posts
Jay, hopefully you can get your paypal account fixed as that is truly messed up that a shady buyer can mess it up that easily...

·
Banned
1,793 Posts
Yeah your feedback is flawed. Ha ha this dude is such a *** lmao. Listen your missing the point I don't give a flying fuck about the $30 or the clock you lied and fucked up my pay pal account saying I never sent it to u. Maybe if you take you boyfriends penis outta your mouth you'd get it. When I get it back I'll give it away.
FREE OEM CLOCK PICK UP ONLY CAUSE IM AFRAID TO SHIP LMAO!!!!
another cyber warrior....lame!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts