Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1987 supra project - (new thread title as by request)

So, I’m basically bored and procrastinating doing my calculus assignment so I am going to brag up my supra. :)

I am hoping to have it on the road in the next month. The things I’ll have done to it are: Walbro 255, lexus afm, pfc f-con, 550cc injectors, hks evc iv electronic boost controller, 24"x12"x3" intercooler, 2.75" intercooler piping, the engine has been bored .5mm over, Nippon thermal coated pistons (NOT the e-bomb ones), Competition stage 4 clutch, 3" custom stainless exhaust, projector headlights, n/a diff, ADR decadence rims 18x8.5 in the front and 18x9.5 in the back, mookeeh boost/airfuel gauges, n/a voltmeter in factory boost location and to keep it all safe a compustar pro P2W9000FM-AS alarm/remote starter.

Anyway here are some pics so far.

Check out my brake light :)

Hoping to paint the doors tonight/tomorrow

And this is a bit of my audio system to go in it.
- 2x 10" DVC eclipse subs
- Infinity reference 6.5" in front (that’s the baffle board i made to fit the doors) and 5.25" in the back
- 2x MTX 400W RMS amps
- Pioneer deck/cap/4 gauge wiring etc..

·
Registered
471 Posts
i like. keep posting pics

·
Powderin my balls since07
2,175 Posts
Me likey :)...that audio equipment looks like circuit city product :)

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
very nice! looking forward to the finished product

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Has anyone run the f-con with similar mods??? i'm curious as to what kind of power it'll put to the ground. i dont really know what to expect.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
pics of motorcycle or ban

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Man you should really change the thread title, if I weren't bored I wouldn't have thought to even look at this thread but am very glad I did. Awesome build up man, keep the pics coming.

-Alex

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Should be, if not try asking a moderator:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts