Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
?!!?HABBA BABBA??!!
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone use them on their supra?

If so, how do you like them?

Im looking for something that will last a little while, but also offer decent dry and wet traction..

will probably be going 295/35/18 (for the rear only)...front sumitomo's are still good.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have that same size/brand model on my 94 TT. They produce quite a bit of road noise. The traction is decent. I am only making 450rwhp in an auto and they hold pretty well on the street. It will spin a bit on the 1-2 shift but nothing too bad. At the track they spun worse on the 1-2 shift. This is at 34psi. They might do better at lower tire pressures.
The traction in the wet is good too. I had to drive through a shitty rainstorm and they did fine.

Trent

·
Last stock TT on Earth
625 Posts
I have them and like them for the most part. The only thing that pissed me off was that I had the rear's for a while before replacing the front (on stock rims). Apparently, they don't make the KDW2 in the stock front size so I had to go with the KDW1 (original tread design). I've read that the newer design (KDW2) does better in the wet than the orig. KDW. I would check and make sure they have both your sizes.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have them up front and they hold a lot before pushing through a corner. Plus they're not terribly expensive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts