Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
:)
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you guys going? I've gone the past couple of years as a spectator and it's been disappointing to see the low Supra turn out.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
We are having the BBQ on Saturday April the 2nd.... and then the plan is to have some guys re-group on Sunday the 3rd and head up to Moroso for the day of action. You should see at least a few Supras there this time.

·
Sold Mine :(
1,024 Posts
I'll be there we some of the guys from the meet. I know wes said he'll be there with his car in the BFG booth.

I think there should be an excellent supra turnout.

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
I'm going for sure, bringing the car as well (looking like it's getting trailered down there right now but who knows).

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Hope we have good weather for next weekend... Im looking foward to going to this.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
suprahead said:
I'll be there starting Friday with the rest of the crew to test and get ready for the rest of the weekend.
If you get a chance to get away for a few hours on Saturday swing by the BBQ we are having.. its a sticky in this section.. let me know if you can make it.. if not I will meet you FL guys Sunday at the track.

·
cinnamon jelly bean
1,653 Posts
Dan94TT said:
If you get a chance to get away for a few hours on Saturday swing by the BBQ we are having.. its a sticky in this section.. let me know if you can make it.. if not I will meet you FL guys Sunday at the track.
Sorry, I'll be busy at the track all weekend. Even if I werent busy I wont have a vehicle of my own down there.

Jamie- be sure and swing by the rig when you come down

·
TACO!
682 Posts
I'll try to make it. I'm betting the the TPS car will take the $4K if it doesn't blow up.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Holy crap....3 wrecks and i got one of them on video (best wishes to all those involved).

Today was a great day at the track, Moroso had a lottt of things going on. I defiantly enjoyed myself and hope everybody else did as well!

JD

1 - 20 of 40 Posts