Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was leaving work and one of my coworkers (a female) was trailing behind. I had a BHG so decided to take it easy. Car was filled with coolent and I wanted to keep it that way. Then she starts trying to pass me. Even though I shouldn't have I got on it. Not too much, just enough to get ahead. She couldn't keep up. It was a short distance but still. I saw her hit the gas. I get home to find my car smoking under the hood, like it always has, but it was worth it because it was only 40 feet at most!! The gas wasn't floored the boost never left the bottom mark, It was only a semi/joke race from 55 to 65. In other words I started at 55 and went to 65. It was an N/A talon, but still. She probably could've beat me if she would have drove better.

Not much of an OWN I know

*notice it says not too much?*
with it getting another motor anyway, it doesn't matter.
never said I was proud of it, never said it was the smartest thing to do, but it is funny. So don't take it so seriously.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're proud of filling your cylinders with coolant in order to edge out a 17 second car?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dus said:
I Then she starts trying to pass me.
So what let her pass then who gives a fuck? Get a life you ass. I hope you blew your motor up, you deserve it.

·
turbo....................
1,057 Posts
Re: Re: BHG owns a talon

JDMAWD said:
So what let her pass then who gives a fuck? Get a life you ass. I hope you blew your motor up, you deserve it.

his engine is already blown, bhg = blown head gasket;)

-tony v

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Re: Re: BHG owns a talon

mk3ownZ said:
his engine is already blown, bhg = blown head gasket;)

-tony v

Exactly my point that's even more reason to let the chick just pass. Who gives a shit if a chick in a non turbo eclipse try's to get in front of you, what an ass.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol

if it's getting another JDM motor, what's the point? Besides, My boost was turned so low and doubt I boosted much at all. I didn't have to really get on it. The car smokes every time I stop it. That is when I drove it, I don't any more and not because the motor quit. It's because I'm hoping to get a JDM motor to put in.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Re: BHG owns a talon

JDMAWD said:
I said it wasn't the car, it was the driver. That's why she didn't pass me. I've got nothing against talons, except the front wheel drive ones. The turbo talons are awsome.

do some MAAAWWDZZ to your car maybe even NAWWWZ

·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
2,778 Posts
Dude this one time i was walking down the sidewalk and this old guy with a walker totally tried to pass me so I pushed him down and then ran past him but then i tripped. Oh yeah I own a BHG DSM.

;)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Are you guys complete idiots?? I said it's getting a JDM motor!!! Read monkies, READ!

·
Former MKIII owner
1,081 Posts
Dus said:
Are you guys complete idiots?? I said it's getting a JDM motor!!! Read monkies, READ!
then you can join JDMAWD's club and be "JDMRWD"

1 - 20 of 35 Posts