Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1288 Posts

·
AfriCAN AmeriCANT
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
yea it's me again. lets see some of your favorite hot rods/muscle cars/big bodies (PAGING FYRARMS, KEN, AND WOB <---even though you sold your olds sucka!). i'm still dealing with insurance for my buick. bucking bitch totaled my ride.:madfawk: so this is what i'm looking at next.

i'm in absolute love with the 59 and 60 bubble top buick 2 doors.

my other dream car is:

1970 roadrunner. my dream machine would include a twin turbo viper engine matted to a manual tranny.

lets see what you got!

·
Registered
9,993 Posts
Now this is my type of thread! Love Classic/Muscle/Resto-Mod cars.
I will put up pics from the car shows I've been to around here and Kentucky. But some of my favorites are:
Lincoln Mark II
1st Gen Buick Riviera
Plymouth Satelite
1967 Ford Thunderbird 4 door with suicide doors

·
Working OT
4,193 Posts
I had a white 69 chevelle just like this but it had two black stripes running down it

But I always wanted a 70 I love the front headlights

·
Registered
769 Posts
My buddy and I went to Autorama in Detroit last night, his dad's car is in it, so we had exhibitor passes...pretty cool walking around and seeing these guys work on their cars before the show. Muscle cars and fast cars a-plenty.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Sorry these are the best pictures i have of my dad's race car. of courses theres a supra in there.. he has a Belvedere and a roadrunner as well.

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
73 Monte Carlo. Kind of equivalent of a G37 coupe today.
It is? :scratch: 70-72 Montes were the shit. 73-81 were shit.

Here is my friend's '68 Caddy. Currently shopping for new wheels. He and I will be ridng in the Hot Rod Power Tour this June. Currently has '08 Caddy STS front/rear seats in it, and custom leather/suede door panels and headliner. Before the Power Tour, it will have a BDS 8-71 blower and EFI unit sticking through the hood, perched on a built 500" motor. TH200-4R tranny will be backing it up. Ford 9" is out back. 800hp and 5000 pounds? That's how we roll.

I have owned my share of big-bodied GM and Mopar cars, but my favorites were always...

...the '66 GTO.

...the '67 Chevelle.

...the '65 Impala.

·
'85 SDR 7MGTE 5sp
1,842 Posts
Badass! Are you doing the whole thing? Just a segment?

I will probably be driving a new Hurst Camaro. ;-)

It is? :scratch: 70-72 Montes were the shit. 73-81 were shit.

Here is my friend's '68 Caddy. Currently shopping for new wheels. He and I will be ridng in the Hot Rod Power Tour this June. Currently has '08 Caddy STS front/rear seats in it, and custom leather/suede door panels and headliner. Before the Power Tour, it will have a BDS 8-71 blower and EFI unit sticking through the hood, perched on a built 500" motor. TH200-4R tranny will be backing it up. Ford 9" is out back. 800hp and 5000 pounds? That's how we roll.

1 - 20 of 1288 Posts