Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend told me about this. I will be going for sure. It is on the 24th of this month and it's going to be @ speedworld. There are rewards and trophies. Also, the best participating club gets $500. So, if we get enough supras out there, we have a good chance of winning and of course I get $450 of that :) . Here is the link for more info:

http://after9events.com/show_race_pics/062406/info.html#carshow

~Farhad G.

·
Registered
433 Posts
hmm looks fun im off that day so I guess ill show if some others tag along

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
****** fire jacket...here I come :rolleyes:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Went last year, it was actually pretty good.

·
Registered
493 Posts
It was busy as hell last year. don't expect to get many runs in if yer racing. I'd like to go but the supra is not even close to being done. I might bring the yellow z though. Wait........this is the night that I might be taking Woon out for his b-day. I'm torn. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
160 Posts
So is anyone going to this?

·
PRSRIZD Member
246 Posts
lol you guys being serious?... :ghey: Jk.. but it truely is the biggest ricer event in az...

Atleast make sure to look at the VSOP Racing Development advertisment on the track :rockon:

oh ps.. make sure to get there early so u dont have to sit in line and overheat like i did last year in my talon.. that was the last time i ever go out to the midnight run..

·
Registered
129 Posts
Titties, and chrome...........

and I didn't see anything quicker than a 13 flat in the Q mile.... Yawn.........

Good thing I didn't pay a dime to get in.......

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Good time, good trap!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Ya he did some nice smokey burnouts too! Sucks no MKIV's were there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts