Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ok, ok, maybe 500rwhp!!!
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, the days are getting longer, and I can't even en-fuckin'-joy one day of driving my Supra around. I stopped by a local Target store (Capitol/McKee), and went in to buy eyedrops for my 5 y/o son's allergies. I was in the store for all of 5 minutes, and when I returned, some spineless prick had shotgunned a shopping cart right into the front of my Supra. A big scrape and all the fixins. Bleh.

:sigh:

Brian

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
damn that suck so does this mean your not going to the meet??

Reactions: brianb

·
what comes out the butt?
4,469 Posts
thats fucking gay....whenever i go places where i cant see my car i try to park it where cameras can see it......i used to work at target, you may want to try to go and talk to the managers there and see if they got whoever did it on tape...because all targets have exterior cameras now..

-mike

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
It's really to the point you can't daily drive any sort of decent car because some asshole will fuck it up. People don't respect shit in this country anymore.

·
Supra Poobah
1,391 Posts
Same shit happened to me years ago when I used to live on Mckee & Toyon, but across the street at Albertsons. They backed into to me and took off!
Mike

dayum that was like 1995!

·
Big Ups to the MK1 Guys
1,274 Posts
silvino said:
It's really to the point you can't daily drive any sort of decent car because some asshole will fuck it up. People don't respect shit in this country anymore.
I'll rezpekt you in the morning.

·
Ok, ok, maybe 500rwhp!!!
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ISIS said:
Same shit happened to me years ago when I used to live on Mckee & Toyon, but across the street at Albertsons. They backed into to me and took off!
Mike

dayum that was like 1995!

Same thing happened to me in late 98. It looked like the edge of a truck's tailgate that was open "kissed" the bumper right above my license plate, and left 2 indentations.

·
OCC
897 Posts
We need to come up with a device that delivers about 50kV upon contact... they'll NEVER do it again. =)

·
Highway Demon
2,875 Posts
did you complain to the target manager? when i was at traget for about 20min or so one time i came out to find a cart up against the driver door and a ding in it.. i then complained to the manager.. they came out and took some pics and i filed a complaint report with them.. they then put me in contact with their claims department.. they had me go get 3 estimates for repair etc. etc. etc. just like any insurance company.. well when it was all said and done i got $3500 from target and ended up only paying like $60 to a paintless dent repair guy to pop out the dent for me.. one thing that helped my case is the fact that there were freakin carts all over the damn place when i was there.. lazy ass cart colletor kid wasn't doing his job.. and it was a little windy so they assumed the wind pushed a cart into the car..

Brian

1 - 11 of 11 Posts