Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
My mind is forged
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About one month ago I was driving back home (100mph) and my rear right wheel get into very big and deep hole. After that my steering wheel had turned right. I went to the shop and they had adjusted rear right wheel – everything was OK until today. I have noticed that while acceleration my steering wheel is turning right (driving straight), if I start braking, steering wheel is turning left. I understand that my left or right rear wheel is moving forward and backwards, what do you think what is broken? Silent block or anything else?
:( :( :( :( :(

·
Registered
391 Posts
Well, if for sure you hit your rear hard enough to make your teeth "clack", you may want to check your right rear upper a-arm. It is possible to bend it if the impact is great enough.

·
Super Moderator
46,550 Posts
HOW DID THE RIGHT REAR HIT A "HOLE" ---DIDN'T THE RIGHT FRONT HIT THE "HOLE" FIRST?I'D PUT THE CAR UP ON A HOIST AND DO A INTENSE INSPECTION .MOST LIKELY YOU HAVE SOME BENT OR BROKEN PARTS.DEFINATELY UNSAFE TO DRIVE EXPECIALY AT 100+MPH/KPH

PS IF YOU NEED AND PART#'S ON PARTS E-MAIL ME I WORK AT A TOYOTA DEALER.

CURT

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
I've noticed my car doing this at highway speeds too. When I'm cruising, no matter the speed, it's fine. If i let off the gas, it ever so slightly pulls to the left. I thought maybe it was just slightly off in alignment. I haven't had it checked out yet, but now you guys have me worried.

·
My mind is forged
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have checked alignment and it is OK. 99% reason was low pressure in rear left tire:D and a lot of ice on suspension parts.

LOL, I am HAPPY!!!!!!!;) :D

Big thanx for help guys.;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts