Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,
im putting together a big mkiv movie.. and im featuring any mkiv's that want to be involved.. all cars and owners will be in the credits and such. anyways if you have videos.. any videos of your mkiv at all.. let me know. im looking for all kinds of footage i can add to the movie. if you would like to contribute give me a pm.. or email me.. or talk to me on aim. thanks guys... hope to see some good videos..

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys.. i have videos from the following people so far... ill continue to add people to the list as they contribute

- SupraT04r

·
www.ziptieracing.com
1,785 Posts
RSA Supra has some good footage of my car at the Ultimate Street Car Challenge. Look him up.

Matt

G

·
Turbo Dreams has some really good videos of supras... rx-7's and 3000 GT's.... go look up Turbo Dreams 1 and 2 and you can make a pretty dam good video

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
JuSt8UrV8 said:
Turbo Dreams has some really good videos of supras... rx-7's and 3000 GT's.... go look up Turbo Dreams 1 and 2 and you can make a pretty dam good video
ummm NO. Why do we want to see videos of supras racing in videos that we have already seen?

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea... i dont plan on stealing footage from other videos... this video isnt completely recorded by me... its more of a... "check out everyones supra movie" i want footage from ordinary or extrordinary owners just having fun... burnin out... racing... drifting.. whatever.

·
Damn my stomach is sick!
711 Posts
Consider me in.

I wll send you videos of my supra with my old BLock and in 2 or 3 weeks with my new block.

Ah! And a Lamb Gallardo is waiting for me.

I will tape that too....but I guess I'll need a POWERFULL zoom!

ehheehheheheeh

:D

G

·
hey uhm, i never said that i wanted you to rip off other peoples videos, im just telling you cuz there videos are like coordinated with the music in the background, just trying to help you get a idea of how to make your video

1 - 16 of 16 Posts