Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 235 Posts

·
what comes out the butt?
4,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright now that the poll on location and date is over...

its time for EVERYONE to know when and where it is, and to find out who all is coming

WHEN:

SATURDAY APRIL 23rd at 10:30am

WHERE:

San Leandro Marina
40 San Leandro Marina
San Leandro, CA 94577
Phone: 510-357-7447

Since this is going to be a BBQ...you dont have to bring anything...but if you want to eat, you will need to bring something for the bbq, that way everyone pitches in and the people that dont, dont get food for something they put no effort towards...

STUFF TO BRING FOR THE BBQ:

plates
cups
forks/knifes
burgers
hot dogs
buns
sodas
juices
ketchup
mustard
napkins
charcoal,bbq hardware(spatchelas and shit)

this isnt the only stuff to bring, if there is like some special stuff you guys wanted to bring along like lumpia or some other nice ethnic foods/specialties thatd be cool

im also going to post this in the central cali section because im sure a couple of those guys would be down for driving up for this one as well

if you are coming simply post something saying so and what bbq item you are bringing, so that we can get a good head count of all who are showing, and so we dont get 10 people bringing napkins...

its ok if you want to bring a couple friends, but dont bring an entire crew and a bunch of non supras and turn it into an "import meet with some supras there" ....thats not what it is...shit i have ALOT of non supra owning friends with dsms and such....but im not inviting all of them with there cars only because its SUPRA MEET .... if you want to bring your freinds along, bring the supras, and have your "team" guys just ride in the supras, dont bring a bunch of non supras to a supra meet, especially if they dont contribute...

WHOS COMING:

Malicali
Boostaddctn
CKAnderson
TaBooLeH21
supratkfy
SupraTuRD
CSR Ma71
dziuggy
95jza80tt
thedarcsage
Pwr4all
scottiedawg66
MoMoSupra80
HyRisk
ISIS
mkivsoopra
Twin_turbo_mk3
Chris99
StoplightWarrior
JDM KING
gixxer drew
hioctane
Typical car nut
Turbo-Joe
spanky
badboysupra
Dan94TT
wheresursfl
SPORTcoupe
adversary
black_veilside
Red C5
amaners83
Doug with a mk3
Some White guy
1StockLude
VINZE
SUPRASTANGER507mgte
eps
zesharkyturbo
n00bster
Burt with a MKiv
Racefiend
MadMaxSupra
Silvino
1whitebasupra
^his freind with a white mkiv
balticMKIV
aristo300
Sup|[email protected]
JDM KEN
obetsupratt97
Shea
Tursup
7mgtDougy
707supra

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
POSSIBLY if my car is running by then...

·
got boost???
1,362 Posts
i'm in and i could bring some sodas, chips, napkins, plates and stuff like that....

·
what comes out the butt?
4,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well probably make that decision while we are there....good chance though because i doubt we will want to just sit around for 4-5 hours....

so id assume once everyone has arrived, eaten and met everyone...we could probably go for a nice cruise..

-mike

·
OCC
897 Posts
MaliCali said:
well probably make that decision while we are there....good chance though because i doubt we will want to just sit around for 4-5 hours....

so id assume once everyone has arrived, eaten and met everyone...we could probably go for a nice cruise..

-mike
yo mike,

Sign me up.

Hanging out and meeting everyone is all good, but I'm looking forward to some driving! =)

sushi

·
Rooftop Sniper
2,545 Posts
I'll be bringing:

-Plates
-Forks/spoons
-cups
-napkins
-ketchup
-bbq sauce
-charcoal
-aluminum foil
-lighter fluid

Let's make a sign that says, "if you're not driving a Supra, please park away from the Supras." Some people just don't understand.

·
what comes out the butt?
4,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CSR Ma71 said:

Let's make a sign that says, "if you're not driving a Supra, please park away from the Supras." Some people just don't understand.
yeah ill get on that...random Mach 1's and riced out preludes shouldnt be allowed:lol:

-mike

·
what comes out the butt?
4,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^sorry you missed out on the suggestions / vote on where abouts thread...

-mike

·
Senior Newbie
262 Posts
I'll be there too.. It also looks like a few ppl already bring the plates and stuff to prepare.. so I guess I will bring some pork chops :)

·
Supra Poobah
1,391 Posts
I am ready to go... I do not think there will be any group parking for a 1pm showtime.
Mike

1 - 20 of 235 Posts