Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 618 Posts

·
Highway Demon
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
#~>big Norcal Summer Bbq/dyno Meet<~#

So i made this suggestion in the Thoughts on possibly having another Marina BBQ towards the end of summer? thread and it seems that most approved of this idea so here is a new thread specifically for this meet..

Suggestion
Rather then do the same old supra meet at a park idea we thought we'd offer to host the next summer supra meet at Racetune Engineering it will be a BBQ/Dyno Day meeting.. with the possibility of a cruise as well.. This meet is still in its begining stages of planning so please bare with me..

1680 West Winton Ave. Suite #9
Hayward, CA 94545
There should be plenty of parking as the lot there is large and usually empty durring the weekends so we would most likely have the entire lot to ourselves and there is more then enough parking for us I would assume.

Date
July 23rd(sat)
The date is set far enough for you guys to be able to get your cars ready and to request the day off if you are working that day..

Same rules apply as the last meet, the bbq will be that of a potluck fashion so bring something that you'd enjoy eating yourself.. those that do not contribute will not be allowed any of the food. In the event that we do hold a cruise in the later afternoon it would be wise to bring motorolla walkie talkies as most of us have them. there is no guarantee of a cruise yet, as stated earlier this meet is still in its begining stages of planning.

Dyno info
After talking things over with Frank the cost to dyno will be $50 for 3 pulls with A/F and boost logged, print outs of these runs will be given upon request. This will be for baseline dynoes only.. if you are intersted in tunning please make an appointment with Frank.

*If you plan on attending please reply on this thread as well as providing info on what you will bring for the BBQ and if you would like to be added to the list for dynoing..*

ABOVE ALL LETS TRY TO KEEP THIS FUN AND SAFE :bigthumb:

LINK TO CRUISE INFO POSTED BY gixxer_drew

*NEW UPDATED INFO*

After talking things over with Frank I have concluded that the meet will starts as early as 8:00AM beggining with the first dyno run of the day. the BBQ itself however will start at 10:00AM in which time we will gather up all the food and start cooking. We have only 11 dyno spots open and the time period given for dynoing will start at 8:00AM and end at 5:15PM. From there the drive will begin at 5:30PM, if you choose to leave early that is up to you. Maps for the drive will be handed out to those that have requested to be put on the list for the cruise. If there are others that wish to join the cruise that have not submited a request on the forums, they will be automatically placed in the blue group. Red group and Green group is only open to those that have requested before hand on the forums. People that have pre-submitted and are on the list may have the option to change group color only. Last mintue add-ins at the meet will not be given a choice upon group color.

Those that have pre-requested dyno will have priority on time slots. The slots will be filled up by first come first serve basis, so post which time you would like to dyno at. If you are late to your dyno appointment for any reason your time slot will be up for grabs and priority will be given amoungst those that have pre-requested dynos on this thread that are present at the time of the appointment. If by chance no one amoungst those that have pre-requested a dyno wants to choose your spot your spot will be up for grabs amoungst anyone who is present that wants to dyno and you will not have a chance to dyno on the day of the meet.. Racetune is kind enough to not request a deposit for any dyno appointments and is also giving us a lower price on the dyno pulls, so please don't make things difficult and show up on time for your dyno appointment. If by chance that all the time slots are not filled up, we will except last minute add-ins for those time slots by anyone regardless if you had pre-requested or not.

TIME SLOTS

[1] 8-845
[2] 845-930 (Supra JZA80)
[3] 930-1015 (suprawild95)
[4] 1015-11 (Dynmicracr)
[5] 11-1145 (cummins)
[6] 1145-1230 (in2twins) [itallion sausage/buns]
1230-130 (intermission for lunch)
[7] 130-215 (Juhanis)
[8] 215-3 (sureshot1)
[9] 3-345 (HyRisk)
[10] 345-430 (eps)
[11] 430-515 (1jz-power)

FIRST PRIORITY BY PRE-REQUEST FOR DYNO

(david69) "maybe dyno" [carne asada]
(Supraboi415) "maybe dyno"
(StoplightWarrior) "maybe dyno" [drinks]
(supratkfy) "maybe dyno" [burgers/chips/soda]
(MaliCali) "maybe dyno" [tri-tip ...ribs, and pasta salad...WUT]
(chriso) [italian sausage/rolls]
(NickT916)
(badboysupra)
(mkivsoopra) [spinach dip/bread]
(scottiedawg66)

Brian

·
Highway Demon
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
this will be the list of ppl dynoing and those attending

PPL with () around their SN requested to dyno
[items that are beeing brought]

95jza80tt [potato salad] {EVENT PLANNER}
gixxer_drew [salmon burgers] {CRUISE DIRECTOR}
Racetune [grill/charcoal/beer/shop/dyno] {HOST}
James Kwon
MyKarIsVicious
Ineed2speed
1StockLude [chickens]
TKO
Vic
97rsptt6sp
Effortless|Supra
MattOneDime
ISIS
SupraTuRD
VINZE ["fur burgers"]
Travisimo [soda/hot dogs]
BoostAddctn [katsup/mustard/plates]
SuPrAmA69
neostreamsupra
Magicsupra721
spanky [soda/hot dogs/buns/ketchup/mustard/relish]
TS1 [korean bbq or something]
suprajef "i might be on leave, but if im not, ill be there"
adversary [napkins/plates/cups/forks/spoons]
brianb [music]
Turbo-Joe
MoMoSupra80 [burgers/buns/cheese]
lildawg720
black_veilside
SCoupe 5sp
lilazni3uoy
thedarcsage [chicken, drinks]
F333errari
MKIVKid [bean dip or something]
RaptorX30
Sloublade2001 [chips/soda]
Pwr4all
varanus
SUPRAMKIV510 [chips/soda]
BlackedSSupra
balticMKIV
amaners83 [hotlinks]
zesharkyturbo
(silvino)
(in2twins) [itallion sausage/buns]
(eps) [hot dogs/buns/soda/chips]
(cummins)
(sureshot1)
(1jz-power)
(david69) "maybe dyno" [carne asada]
(Supraboi415) "maybe dyno"
(StoplightWarrior) "maybe dyno" [drinks]
(supratkfy) "maybe dyno" [burgers/chips/soda]
(MaliCali) "maybe dyno" [tri-tip ...ribs, and pasta salad...WUT]
(chriso) [italian sausage/rolls]
(NickT916)
(badboysupra)
(Dynmicracr)
(HyRisk)
(TabooLeh21) [burgers/buns]
(Supra JZA80)
(mkivsoopra) [spinach dip/bread]
(scottiedawg66)
(suprawild95)

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
ey Bri,,,are we doin what people are bringin too??? i say we put up the item(s) we are bringing next to our name at the top so everyone knows wassup,,,,so ill be more than happy to bring some burger patty's and buns (goin to costco this time,,,so we'll have a shit load of burgers/buns) :D

also i wanna dyno toooo!!! :( sign me up please

·
Invert.
257 Posts
I think havin a few people bringin a lot will work well. I could bring some 2 liters. (Soda, not ricers).
Maybe some hebrew nationals for the kosher jews repping out there

1 - 20 of 618 Posts