Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what clutches does anyone recommend when pushing over 650 rwhp? i have a mueller light weight flywheel and wanting to know what clutch would work with it and will hold my power.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
RPS stage III would work with it. The fact that you already have a flywheel discounts a lot of options.

·
Got Juice?
468 Posts
I just installed an RPS Stage III w/light. flywheel two months ago. I absolutely love it. Only thing I'm wondering is how long it will last when I get my PHR Stage 2+ turbo kit installed.

·
UNLIMITED !
1,411 Posts
VETKILR said:
I just installed an RPS Stage III w/light. flywheel two months ago. I absolutely love it. Only thing I'm wondering is how long it will last when I get my PHR Stage 2+ turbo kit installed.
I second that..:)

·
Registered
181 Posts
you can not use muller light weight fly wheel with just any pressure plate. you will rip the pressure plate because there fly wheel is not sprung hubed. stock fly wheel,rps carbon and rps pressure plate will hold 700+rwhp. you'll go through clutch faster but it's just what you get for high performance car. i tried hks triple and many other kit but they are very hard to use. rps is easy to use and it will hold the power for some time. stock fly wheel,rps clutch and rps pressure plate is something you'll just have maintain them. HKS triple and other kits will hold all the power but it could damage tranny and other drive train parts. i rather replace flywheel, clutch and pressure than tranny,shaft or rear diff.

chris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts