Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
2014 E63 S
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm not sure if this is posted or not, but Suprastore's turbo kit is now only $4k, and that includes shipping. See what a little competition will do to prices? I love how these prices all drop once I sell my n/a and buy TT. haha.

http://www.suprastore.com/sinturconkit.html

MODS: If this is against the rules to post this, please feel free to delete. I don't work for them or anything. I just thought I would help out some of my n/a buddies.

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
Hopefully BL will lower theres.. just a tad :)

Is that the FMAX kit?

·
Built Auto
1,167 Posts
come on now, dont be cheap kirk ;) BL is already offering an excellent quality kit for near nothing!

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
True!! I know man, it was worth a shot though :)

·
I don't cry, I work out
770 Posts
Isnt there like some website where they have turbo kits for our cars for like 1,800 now?

·
Registered
162 Posts
1800....i believe that nonturbo.com but its only a base kit just to let u start off wih.....thats what i started out with....

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
starter kit as in you need to add intercooler, fuel management, bov, oil lines, pipes, etc...

·
GOT OIL ...?
1,407 Posts
thats the best thing about it joe ... u get to add what u want and not get what they want to give u :)

joe

·
Registered
162 Posts
well the starter kit is pretty good...i got it for 1500 a while ago from dave...then i bought , apexi front mount..custom intercoler piping...custom oil lines,apexi twin chamber blow off valve...autometer boost and air fuel guages...walbro fuel pump...greddy t.v.v.c boost controller...hks turbo timer..hks afr.....centerforce dual friction clutch kit...thats all i can think of ....but everything was like 5000 installed and running....very good starter kit....now the car is under the knife ...its awaiting a 6 speed transplant....damn w58.....

·
Wingless Hardtop Moderator
3,090 Posts
Yeah.. another major downside to the fmax is its limited to a certain turbo when you order through tozer =/

·
Built Auto
1,167 Posts
bobmarley said:
Yeah.. another major downside to the fmax is its limited to a certain turbo when you order through tozer =/
you can always order a SP turbo or something of the like and swap it out.....then sell the unused t04e and only be looking at $500 more or so.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Xenon Supra said:
i know what i'm saving for, screw the rims.
indeed, id take 350 horses over some rims any day :D. Although id rather have like.. an sp turbo.. does it matter that much? at 350 hp i think either turbo is fine... is this kit better than the boost logic one in anyones professional opinion? i dont know a huge ammount about turbo kits and what factors make the best ones.. so if anyone who knows a lot about them could chime in that would be tite.. 4 grand.. these things are getting cheaper and cheaper! god bless competition :p

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Weren't there stories about the F-MAX manifold cracking? I heard about it here and there but never researched it. Does anybody have anymore info on this?

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
BL all the way.. hands down.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts