Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to thank the whole crew especially Nero, Bottle, Darin and Sean for all the support they have given me in building my cars.. I have been dealing with them for couple yrs now and I have nothing but good things to say about them.. I am sure they hear this all day , everyday but the bullshit I went through down here in south florida with my Blue car almost made me give up racing until I took my car to Titan.. Big Big Big thanks to my good friend Darin who took over my red supra when it was stock etc and turned into a BEAST..He is a genius that titan is very lucky to have.. Car is just amazing.. Too bad I have to leave for school now but when I come back , I would not even think of going anywhere else but them with my new projects etc.. Again thanks from the bottom of my heart for everything...

Sherbaz Mann

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
It's statements like this that just fire me up about taking my car to Darin when its done to get tuned... I feel so confident that when I get it back, it's going to be in top tune... I know he'll make it do what its being built to do, and that's slam your heart back into your chest! I want my Supra to be the highest hp 7MGTE MKIII that Titan has ever put out, and I think it will... I think, and I trust, that Darin will make it happen... Thanks for your testamonial Sherbaz, it's comforting to know my car will be in good hands pretty soon here... :D

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are in good hands my friend... I had almost given up on racing after spending $$$$$$ at a local shop down here in south florida.. Car blew up after two years of build time and 10miles or soo on the road with normal driving..I ended up parting the car out and sold it in pieces.. I can't ever forget the pain I went through with that car.. It was a shame..I then bought another car while the blue car was getting destroyed b.c I just wanted to race.. I had given up on the blue rsp car I had.. Darin and I talked about building my red supra.. I took the blown up motor from the RSP supra and dropped it off at Titan.. Darin called me a week later and told me to drop the car off.. I drove my stock motor car to Titan and 4 days later , I got a call from him that the new motor was installed, tuned and ready for pickup.. It has been over a yr now with the built motor which has seen 40psi and juice etc and didn't break a sweat.. Titan is the only shop for me and I will continue to do business with them.. Thanks Nero, Darin, Bottle and Sean.. Thanks for everything again.

Sherbaz

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Sounds like a good place to take your Supra..

·
Premium Member
6,637 Posts
Sherbaz, you know you are the man! your car is the sicknes. it sucks to see you leave. but good luck with school. i know you will build another beast when you get back.

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts
DaTruth said:
Sounds like a good place to take your Supra..
Well.... My car is down there right now awaiting a motor build-up.....so when its finished....I'll let you know how it went.

·
Motec - Race Smart
1,086 Posts
Thanks Sherbaz! It's been great to have you as a customer/friend for the past 7 years. Good luck with med school and hopefully we can build something even faster when you come back.

Daniel, sorry i couldn't talk too much when you dropped the car off. We will be starting on it shortly and you'll be getting updates from Nero and I on the progress. Email me if you have any questions though. [email protected]

-Darin

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
Your car is sick, that is one fast ride no doubt. I've gotta say when we started building these beast's we were very outgunned but now with Darin in the shop working side by side with the sales guys and inventory guys these cars are coming out the shop better then ever. Just look at the 2 cars in Modified Mag this month and you'll know. There will be several more cars hitting the magazines when they roll out of here and one of the newest creations Dr. Nick's car will be at HIN which is one of the most gorgeous TRD widebody cars out there.

PS: Daniel we're on your stuff, that thing will be a monster when it leaves. I already got the shortblock and the head's about to be here. Once the motor's together you'll be smooth sailing.

Sherbaz said:
You are in good hands my friend... I had almost given up on racing after spending $$$$$$ at a local shop down here in south florida.. Car blew up after two years of build time and 10miles or soo on the road with normal driving..I ended up parting the car out and sold it in pieces.. I can't ever forget the pain I went through with that car.. It was a shame..I then bought another car while the blue car was getting destroyed b.c I just wanted to race.. I had given up on the blue rsp car I had.. Darin and I talked about building my red supra.. I took the blown up motor from the RSP supra and dropped it off at Titan.. Darin called me a week later and told me to drop the car off.. I drove my stock motor car to Titan and 4 days later , I got a call from him that the new motor was installed, tuned and ready for pickup.. It has been over a yr now with the built motor which has seen 40psi and juice etc and didn't break a sweat.. Titan is the only shop for me and I will continue to do business with them.. Thanks Nero, Darin, Bottle and Sean.. Thanks for everything again.

Sherbaz

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
Nero said:
PS: Daniel we're on your stuff, that thing will be a monster when it leaves.
I hope mine is a monster when it leaves... :sadance: But first things first, gotta get the rest of the parts I need and get it down there to you guys... But man, Im already excited! You guys are awesome!

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts
Thanks Nero for the update. I can't wait to get it back from you guys. I think it will be a pretty violent car with the new set-up that we are going with. ;) I think its about time to shake up Johnson City TN with my new Titan toy. :) lol

·
b00bies!!!
326 Posts
Nero said:
There will be several more cars hitting the magazines when they roll out of here and one of the newest creations Dr. Nick's car will be at HIN which is one of the most gorgeous TRD widebody cars out there.
Is this the Dr. Nick that used to have a white TRD widebody?? If is the same car, I saw it a few years ago at a local exotic car dealership (IIRC he was going to trade it in for a 996 TT) I have to say that the car was sick back then. Cant imagine what it will be like now if its the same vehicle. :bowdown:

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
Dr. Nick's is Red, the White one in S. FL went to AZ and then NY about 2 years ago. Not sure what happened or if its in someone's private collection.

Pedro TT said:
Is this the Dr. Nick that used to have a white TRD widebody?? If is the same car, I saw it a few years ago at a local exotic car dealership (IIRC he was going to trade it in for a 996 TT) I have to say that the car was sick back then. Cant imagine what it will be like now if its the same vehicle. :bowdown:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts