Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Just an old *******
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am somewhat aprihensive about posting this vid, cause it looks like there is a tumor growing from the side of my motor, but here it is. A 95mm with a 105 ar, and a front housing that is 13.5 inches in diameter. We test just about anything.

Just follow the link..

http://www.bullseyepower.com/95mmsupra.wmv

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
May I please just ask why this was posted under SHOP REVIEWS??? I moved this to Videos and changed the title.

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
Errol @ TPS said:
The review was in the old tittle. However, the new tittle is a good fit as well. it is fine in this section. Just wanted to share the mass.
Great video nevertheless, but until you write a complete review, this belongs in multimedia.

·
Vendor
4,400 Posts
Holy hilarious powerband batman. What happened at the end? You guys always did try interesting things. :)

·
The Hustler
1,288 Posts
Yeah, it seemed a lil' to big to me. Talk about needing some n20 to spool it. What kinda power did it make?

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
wow hahaha.

8,181 Posts
x X CLoud X x said:
WoW......... fuckN insane...... i *demand* DYNO SHEET....... god that turbo belongs on a plane or something
i was thinking cruise liners diesel engines.......... :bigthumb:

·
Making a ComeBack!
1,054 Posts
Damn!!! that is crazy :bigthumb: and ever more crazy the dude putting his hand in the motor during a pull, I hope he's fine after that last pull. I wouldn't be anywhere NEAR that motor.

·
Just an old *******
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cruise liner diesel most likely. Came from Bullseyepower.com (Borg Warner) for testing. The sparks are flying head gasket embers, at 45 to 80 psi of boost. Dyno chart to come.

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
10,143 Posts
Errol @ TPS said:
Cruise liner diesel most likely. Came from Bullseyepower.com (Borg Warner) for testing. The sparks are flying head gasket embers, at 45 to 80 psi of boost. Dyno chart to come.
I thought it looked like a 7M.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts