Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 245 Posts

· Yeeehaaa, Jester's dead!
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys. My car is on the dyno as we speak so I'll just throw some quick details / results of the Precision Billet 6765 on my car. I'll get the graph and specifics up later, but I just had to throw these up as soon as I could as the turbo is an absolute MONSTER!!!

Setup:

'97 six speed
3.0 stock bottom end
AEM EMS
1600 injectors with dual walbros
BL Rail
HKS 272's
Titanium Springs / Retainers
4" Turbo Back
Precision Billet 6765 .96 hot side
Stock intake mani
Greddy 3 Row / 2.5" IC piping (big restriction at this point)
Fresh stock HG with ARP L19's
In a nutshell (I'll post the rest later), after taking care of a traction problem on the dyno the car ripped off..... 844 WHP @ 31 psi on a Dyno Dynamics dyno (set to read similar to a dynojet). FULL boost is reached at about 4900 RPM with a decent curve up top. It was holding quite solid up top on lesser boost runs, but when we turned up the boost my stock intake mani / small IC piping showed its weakness. After overlapping my old dyno graph with my 72-GTS, the difference in spool and midrange is unreal, up to 1000 rpms sooner in some spots! :eek:

Sorry for the lack of details / sheet, I just had to share these awesome results. I can't wait to see what kind of monster this thing is on the street! Details / sheet to come!

Edit: I forgot to mention, this was all done with E85 at $1.89 a gallon.

· Boost Addicted.
1,390 Posts
Nice HP number... Congratulation. I just ordered same turbo last night.

· Yeeehaaa, Jester's dead!
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Journal bearing with the H cover, dyno sheet and vid coming soon!

· 6-speed NA FTW
1,367 Posts
Welp I know my setup when I start modding my car. Here it is :D

3.0 stock bottom end
AEM EMS
1600 injectors with dual walbros
BL Rail
HKS 272's
Titanium Springs / Retainers
4" Turbo Back
Precision Billet 6765 .96 hot side
Stock intake mani
Greddy 3 Row / 2.5" IC piping (big restriction at this point)
Fresh stock HG with ARP L19's

· Premium Member
6,420 Posts
Are you sure about the numbers? I'm not hating, just 844whp with a 67mm and stock intake manifold seems high. Billet or not..

Are you sure that's not crank hp? I dynoed on a dyno-dynamics and it usually displays the numbers in calculated crank hp. Was this done on the "shootout" mode?

· Registered
7,464 Posts
wow, impressive... did anything else in your set-up change besides the turbo?

TIA,
craig

· Banned
284 Posts
Wow, if the numbers are correct and rwhp....quite impressive. Does pte offer a billet 76 or 78?

· Premium Member
2,515 Posts
Are you sure about the numbers? I'm not hating, just 844whp with a 67mm and stock intake manifold seems high. Billet or not..

Are you sure that's not crank hp? I dynoed on a dyno-dynamics and it usually displays the numbers in calculated crank hp. Was this done on the "shootout" mode?
I agree, it does seem high on a supra. Great numbers though.

1 - 20 of 245 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.