Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Almost quick..
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some other people have asked about this, but was curious if you guys are still planing on making a silencer for you 4". My neighbors are going to shoot me if I dont quiet the car down. Thanks -Brett

·
Haunting mass appeal
355 Posts
Any updates on the silencer?

If i didn't drive the car so much i wouldn't care but my neighbors are starting to give me the shady looks :)

Thanks!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I TALKED TO KEAN ABOUT A WEEK AGO AND THEY ARE STILL WORKING ON ONE. sHOULD BE OUT SOON HE DIDNT GIVE ME A TIME PERIOD THOUGH

·
The need for speed
1,653 Posts
MK4everturbo said:
LOL! My neighbors have asked me not to come back home at odd hours of the night!
Basil
My neighbors couldn't take it anymore and moved away.

However, I still need a silencer because the cops are starting to follow me around.. My car can be heard over 9 miles away!

I wonder how much HP the silencer will cause us to lose?

·
Haunting mass appeal
355 Posts
^^ my guess would be around 75rwhp losss.. and way more with the big turbo's.

I really need one of these silencers, ive actually considered selling mine for a more restrictive system. :nervous:

·
Haunting mass appeal
355 Posts
Anyone know how high HP cars drive with a silencer? any stress on the valves?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Prototype is done! It works very well.

The final product will be available for shipment in 4-6 weeks.

Thank you guys for your patience.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Do we have any updates on the silencer??? Price?

·
Registered
665 Posts
Tommy banh had it on his HKS Ti and he said no it shouldn't be bad, as long as your not hard on it with the silencer. He only used it when entering his neighborhood though.
Basil

·
Registered
603 Posts
I have cops coming over my house every other week b.c people keep filing complaints on me.. They have now decided to sue me and are having a community meeting to resolve this issue.. BOOSTLOGIC, PLEASE UPDATE ON THIS MATTER... Thanks for listening to our concerns.. Exhaust is bad ass but need a silcencer!!! :)

Sherbaz

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
^^ LOL.. I couldn't stop laughing... sorry to hear about your tight ass community. Hopefully you get the silencer soon.

·
UNLIMITED !
1,411 Posts
I have a 4 inch silencer, made it a bit more quiet but still don't feel any power lose on the street or dyno.

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
Put me down for one as well!

any pics?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts