Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I put up BS Flags
1,023 Posts
2.75"? Also what if they werent polished would the price be any cheaper? I may be interested but I dont know if they would fit my particular application.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Pipes look very nice. :) Coupla q's...

Where's the BOV flange? Is there an extra charge for it? Also, do you provide beaded or rolled ends? Even with rolled ends, I've popped off couplers when boosting in the high teens; consequently, a beaded or rolled end is required, IMO. Finally, do the pipes come with or without the large beetle shown in the lower right side of the last pic? ;)

Thanks,
-scott

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
motorheaddown said:
Pipes look very nice. :) Coupla q's...

Where's the BOV flange? Is there an extra charge for it? Also, do you provide beaded or rolled ends? Even with rolled ends, I've popped off couplers when boosting in the high teens; consequently, a beaded or rolled end is required, IMO. Finally, do the pipes come with or without the large beetle shown in the lower right side of the last pic? ;)

Thanks,
-scott
This piping fits our turbo kit. No BOV flange. There is an extra charge to put one on. The pipes will come beaded. Sorry, i didn't have time to put the beads on the pipe as i snapped the pics when the piping came in. The beads look like the ones on our TT pipe. How did the beetle get there :eek: hehe.

·
SupraForums Manufacturer
3,333 Posts
2.5", if you have an aftermarket intake manifold then you can only sue the first 2 pipes:)

Didn't put a bov flange since everyone likes different bovs:) The ends will be rollled... just wanted to take a pic before that was done:) As far as pipes blowing off... we made as few pieces and placed ends as distanced from bends as possible to prevent that..

and lastly... the beetle will not be standard but rather an option:) hehe..

·
Registered
553 Posts
I can't wait to put this kit on my car. Great looking pipes!!!!

·
Registered
753 Posts
are the piping only made for your intercooler you sell for na-t kit or can it be modified slighlty to use with the apexi intercooler?

·
Registered
5,195 Posts
These are the nicest I/C pipes on the market! I've never seen any I/C pipes as beautiful as this, flawless. Great job!

·
SupraForums Manufacturer
3,333 Posts
We haven't mocked up any intercoolers other than ours so I cannot guaruntee fitment with any other fmic..

thank you nonturbo:)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey those are my pipes!!

It looks amazing!!! Thats some great work you are doing there. Keep it up! I like it!!

Kevin

Ps. yes those pipes are the actual pipes that are going on my car. :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts