Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
car will move for a block then nothing. no forward or reverse. let it sit for an hour and it will drive another block. not the best time for this with 2k9 less then a month away. tranny is 3 months old.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just to update everyone on this, Zohair shipped a new converter to titan on friday. saturday they changed the converter, and all is fine. top it off, now when the converter goes into lockup, temps drop tp 160 degree on the interstate at like 65 to 70 mph. where as from day one same conditions with the 1st PI converter, saw 210 to 235 degrees. and BL covered everything. thank Zohair for being a stand up gup and standing behind the products you sell.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
im going to have to say yes. the kicker is the tranny temp. at cruising, 70 on the interstate from 225 -230 down to 160. nothing else was changed. it looks like the lock up never worked from the get go. zohair made it right by me.

·
Slingin pole
1,975 Posts
Well Then I May Have To Pull The Cover Off Of Mine That I Thought Was Blown And Check It Because I Was Haveing The Problem Happen To Mine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts