Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics you guys were asking for. I will post pictures of the aluminum IC piping in about a week.

R

·
0 Posts
Pics look great!!! Now let's get some dyno results of the basic kit.

Ryan

·
I rock like CRACK
1,010 Posts
Kean I will be buying those within a month or two. Very nice looking!:)

·
I rock like CRACK
1,010 Posts
BTW kean why are there no expansion joints in that mani.?

·
pirates like cookies
702 Posts
way out of my price range

·
I put up BS Flags
1,023 Posts
Hey Kean will this make my non-running NA-T run again? Also what kind of wastegate will fit that flange?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ThomsonCharm said:
Hey Kean will this make my non-running NA-T run again? Also what kind of wastegate will fit that flange?
:) Glad you guys enjoy the pics.

HKS 40mm Wastegate. The 321SS header fits up to a T76 and the 4" intake clears the distributor with no problem.

·
1,005 Posts
Looks sweet Kean...

about the IC pipes, what intercooler's will it be made for? Also are you going to be selling this peices separately?

Dammit...I still want a turbo blanket! Perfect for all NA-T's b/c our throttle body / IC pipe is right above our turbo:(

·
SupraForums Manufacturer
3,333 Posts
ThomsonCharm said:
Why isn't your car running....?

The kit features a fmic which is about the size of a greddy 3 row... enough for pretty much everyones applications:)

·
blur2ed.com
829 Posts
wow thats a sexy turbo manifold

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
TRDSupraSE said:
Looks sweet Kean...

about the IC pipes, what intercooler's will it be made for? Also are you going to be selling this peices separately?

Dammit...I still want a turbo blanket! Perfect for all NA-T's b/c our throttle body / IC pipe is right above our turbo:(
Turbo blankets are usally in stock and ready to be shipped out. They really reduce heat underneath the IC piping. I've sold a couple to NA-T owners and they've all been very happy :p

The IC pipes are made for our own intercooler. We will sell the pieces seperately but the piping mates up to our header. It will have to be modified to fit a different header.

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
Can't wait to see the pictures of the full turbo kit!

·
SupraForums Manufacturer
3,333 Posts
Theres a special running right now for the na-t turbo kit and turbo blankets! Oh yah... and egr block off plates!
2jzge clearence extravaganza!

:)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts