Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
BL toyota tranny | PI3800 Sstall | Aristo TT tranny | 6 pseed flywheel
PI 3800 stall torque converter. Purchased used with 2,000 miles decided to go go different route for drivetrain.

BL toyota transmission. Previous owner said oil pump went out after 2,000 miles

I have talked to several people about the stall converter and they said it should be fine, and the transmission may just need the clutches replaced, but not sure until it is opened up.

6 speed flywheel with bolts I can get pictures later.

PI 3800 stall torque converter - no longer for sale
BL transmission - no longer for sale
flywheel - $200
Aristo TT transmission(removed centering pin) - $250

Please email [email protected] instead of PM's. It is too hard to keep pm's cleaned out.

·
Registered
0 Posts
What's the condition of the Aristo transmission? WHat do I need to get the transmission in working order?

I was looking for the A341E tranny, but if this tranny works like it should, then I might just go with it. Let me know asap. thanks!

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I ran it in my drag truck for about an hour, and due to some mis-information about the motor build, the motor fried in that time.

It uses the same electronics as the US TT, although I did reverse the polarity on one of the solenoids, O/D or lock-up, I can't remember, but it is easy to change back.

Oh, and I just remembered. It is using a smaller input shaft for an N/A torque converter and bellhousing. It still has the full TT front clutch though. I will change it back to the larger input shaft depending on who wants it and for what application. This would be a bonus for someone that would be using on a 7M(will have to post it there)

·
Life begins @ 30psi....
2,369 Posts
I would be interested in it if I can verify BL actually sold the trans. Do you have any idea how I can verify this?

Bob

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually I don't think I am going to sell the BL transmission and torque converter anymore.

I pulled the front of the transmission out, and there are hardly any signs of wear. Transmission looks brand new. Oil pump even looks great.

At further inspection it looks like the input bushing came off and was stuck onto the torque converter. Only damage was to the oil pump housing which I have plenty of those laying around.

Aristo tranny and flywheel still for sale.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts