What is your email? [email protected]
What is your phone number? -Optional: 860-463-7118
What is your City? : Durham
What is your State? : CT
What is your Zipcode? : 06422

-----------------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

------------------------------------------------------

1998 Toyota Supra 6-speed Turbo Targa Roof 1 of 94 made in this color combo via http://mkiv.com/specifications/sales_numbers/color.html

Vin#JT2de62a5w1001678
Mileage:63,124
Car has been driven 300 miles in past 3 years, been stored in heated shop. (Currently owned by Al Stanek for past 11 years)

Exterior:

-Stillen Urethane front bumper
-OEM Toyota Euro hood scoop
-One small ding in the driver door, size of a pencil eraser, easily removed via paintless dent.

Under the Hood:
-Engine is completely stock
-Boost Logic SFI Approved Dampened Crank Pulley
-Power Enterprise (blue) timing belt
-AAP Fan/Shroud Kit, (polished)
-Permanent TTC conversion
-PWR Radiator (polished)
-TRD Radiator/Oil Cap
-Billet Brake and Power Steering reservoir caps
-Coil Cover matched to exterior
-Cam covers, intake manifold, stock heat shields, stock twin intake piping, PS reservoir + more all powdercoated either black or polished. Stock Exhaust muffler and tip also ceramic coated black.

Recent service, all new fluids throughout including tranny/radiator w/toyota fluid, as well as rear differential.

Transmission:

-RPS Cyn-R-G Flywheel
-RPS Max Series Clutch w/6 puck disc
-BD(Bryce Dana) short shifter

Suspension/Brakes:

-Stock with Eibach Springs
-Rotora Rotors/Pads
-Stainless Goodridge brake lines
-Calipers color matched to car.

Wheels:

-17" SSR Competition Anthracite w/Machine lip (light)
-Tires, Kumho Ecsta Supra's, 285 rear, 245 front w/50-75% tread left all around.

Interior/Audio:

-Custom Dash made using factory dash w/Defi Gauges and control unit mounted in armrest, very trick, looks factory.

-Greddy Turbo Timer (mounted in armrest)

-Custom Stereo, full custom surround integrated throughout the trunk, Alpine deck, Ipod/iphone connector, 4 JL 10W7 woofers, JL amps 1000:1, and 450:1,also has sirius satellite, all installed by www.wickedcas.com

-New factory black carpet.

Price: 33,500 obo

Email me at [email protected]

Car is detailed and ready to go to a new owner.

Photos:

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,206 Posts
Absolutely beautiful. Someone's gonna get a true gem. GL w/ sale.

·
NortheastCoatings.Net
254 Posts
Thank's Steve.. Please send all , greatly appreciated.

Please direct all questions to Matt about this car. He is handling the transaction.

·
Aiding and Abedding
141 Posts
So the passenger side quarter has been replaced? I don't see the VIN sticker in the picture. Any other missing VIN stickers?

·
Administrator
8,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
So the passenger side quarter has been replaced? I don't see the VIN sticker in the picture. Any other missing VIN stickers?
Yes, fender/hood was replaced back when Al first took ownership of the car 10+ years ago. Just to be clear its the FRONT FENDER not quarter panel. Someone backed into car in a parking lot. I have seen the original fender as he kept it for some time...damage was minimal, he just didn't want to see bondo on the car.

Matt

·
Registered
392 Posts
Matt,

interested in a Supra trade plus/minus cash or outright sale? Let me know please. Thanks.

·
Administrator
8,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Matt,

interested in a Supra trade plus/minus cash or outright sale? Let me know please. Thanks.
Replied to PM's, at this point just looking for an outright sale.

Thanks,

Matt

·
Supraddict
1,150 Posts
Great car, some awesome vids floating around from years past of this '98 (I even have one as part of the compilation in my sig). So he went SP74 -> 67mm -> stock twins? Looks like he sold the TRD Gen 2 as well, I loved the look of this car back in the day!

·
Texas Roadhouse FTW !
827 Posts
wow nice car.... those guages under the radio look reeddiccculoussss (in a good way)

·
Administrator
8,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yep, Al is one of the OG's of the community. Wrote a few of the mkiv.com tech articles and helped many a supra owner out.

·
Administrator
8,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
damn Al, the bike too?!? You just finished it!! ...getting rid of all the toys huh?

Another vouch for this car. Al has been a long time friend of mine. Good luck with the sale Al/Matt.

Thanks man, hope to see someone get to enjoy this car come this spring/summer. Car really is a gem with many new parts.

Matt

·
NortheastCoatings.Net
254 Posts
damn Al, the bike too?!? You just finished it!! ...getting rid of all the toys huh?

Another vouch for this car. Al has been a long time friend of mine. Good luck with the sale Al/Matt.
Thanks Phu,

as for the bike, sure i'll sell it if them money is right. You know me I enjoy the building part of it.. its in my blood!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.