Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I still have these seats sitting in my basement and I need them out of here ASAP. I'm taking a big loss for these so please no low ballers. I've had these wrapped up and leather conditioned while stored. These are PERFECT condition BNIW (Brand New in Wrapper) never installed. They are ULTRA comfortable.

I have to buy tires for my car and need to free up some cash (sorry no trades, placed the tire order already).

A STEAL at $400 CAD for the pair

Pics of Seats

Thx
Danny

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nobody? This is a steal of a deal

No one needs a fresh pair of seats to replace those old raggedy OEM seats. Even in your winter beaters....lol

I may end up having to make these into office chairs then.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You need to get the mounting brackets for your specific vehicle just like any other aftermarket seat. Only the slider rails come with these seats which is a bonus.

They are manual and not power. They are manual reclineable forward and backward.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
330 Posts
hey guys, I have similar seats I am installing on my soarer (soarer has the same seat bracket as supras)

you will have to either buy the expensive seat rails or make your own rails (which is not too hard, but you will have to butcher the stock seat rails to do it easily)

I am making a set right now, I can show u the designs when it is done.

you could also make new holes in your floor, but who wants to do this to nice cars?

Also, I believe these seats are Yonaka.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts