Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the car painted last week end...after some debating from going back and forth to Black,Quicksilver or Antracite i went with a custom mix of Blackend Antracite with Gold pearl. Got some WORK EMOTION wheels and a carbon front lip on tonight....

·
Registered
413 Posts
Wow, Black with gold pearl... i cannot WAIT to see daytime pics!

And those wheels! And wingless! AHHH sex!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Car looks good, but detailed pictures would be MUCH better. There is no justice when looking at this pic. Looks plain to me IMHO. I love the wheels!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
wait, so are these pics of the car pre- or post paint?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no its painted ...i'll get some good pics once i finish the bumper and final assembly with some good lighting(these pics don't do it justice the color looks amazing in the natural light)......i'm not sure about the wheels if they are gonna stay , I love em' but i also have a set of Volk GTS I could put on.....

·
Cultured Development
319 Posts
day time pics now!!! and also could you throw in some pics of the engine bay... love the wheels and wingless!

·
Pays Cash, No Questions
2,308 Posts
Hey RYAN! NOT EVERYONE CAN HAVE SOME 13-MONTH PROJECT LIKE YOU!!!!11 Not everyone can have some RED SUPRA with some BIG TURBO on it, and be out there doing interstate runs LIKE YOU!!!!11

Not everyo... Anyways - I'm sure that the car looks nice. You're a hater... hater I tell you. :nono: :)

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Painted in a weekend huh? Hope that isnt an indication of the quality of the job....
350z wheels....no they are going on my friends celica GTS........

.....painted in a weekend and its flawless....there isn't anybody that is more fussy than me when it comes to cars........long hours little sleep is how it got done so quick

here is are a couple of pics when it was in the spray shop

·
Blower Whine FTW
252 Posts
looks nice
who did ur paint work?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts